MC Speedy Decisions

Sophia

Authenticator
O.G.
Apr 17, 2006
:nuts: Hey peeps

So, i think maybe Sunday or next week i may be heading out again to my local LV botique to check up on my beloved dream bag the Multicolor Speedy.

I ADORE both colors, so which color do you suggest for me? :confused1:

And by the way, when is the next price increase so i can continue begging my mom just to buy mine now, before the price hike. :sweatdrop: ( i hope it works)

thanks everybody, mucho amor :heart:

Get it now, Sophia... It's going to be $2000 if not by Feb 1st then no later than March.
Which colors do you like more black or white because you can rock both ways.

Ok, i am def going to use that excuse with my mom, haha 2000, dang.

i still remember when the bag was only 1300.

i think the colors on the black are more striking, but the white speedy is GORGEOUS too.

so im stuck =(

Do you think so John?

i think the black is soo gorgeous, but i dont know how it looks on me. I spent an hour 2 weeks ago in lv holding the white speedy around the store in lv pumps while my mom checked some stuff out haha

My SO's sister has a white one and she had it for two years and never used it. It's very pretty IRL, but I prefer black MC for some reason.. the colors stand out more on black. I use to be a huge fan of the white, but I've crossed over!

Good luck with your decision Sophia! :biggrin:

REBECCA! ive missed you! haha

but i still havent made my final decision, so just lookin at what you guys say would fit me.

i still love both, an equal love :smile: