MC shoes plus a MC bag?! too much???

I think it looks great as long as what you are wearing otherwise is subtle. I love to match my shoes with my bag. Here I am with my wedges and pochette.
47b5d825b3127cce91a978e2c96f00000005118AYtGzds5cs4

That looks classy and fun and hip all at the same time.

Personally I don't think it will be too much. Unless you're wearing a top with busy pattern. If you wear something plain, I believe you will look good with the MC shoes paired with your Priscilla. Just my two cents.

See, that depends. I have the white MC wedges and the black MC flats and ONLY wore them when I was carrying my pochette, never a larger MC bag. I wouldn't do a large MC bag with MC shoes though, that would be a little much, IMO.

I have a pair of thongs that I wear with my black speedy but there isn't a lot of MC on the thongs to clash with the bag. I did think my thongs looked just as good, if not better, with fuchsia vernis though.

I guess I am one of the few tacky folks :nuts:. I have a pair of black mc wedges and a black mc pochette and I wear them together with a simple black outfit and minimal accessories other than diamond studs. I think it looks great and get tons of compliments when I put it together. However, I wouldn't wear one of the larger mc bags that I own with the mc wedges.