MayDay's humble collection

I Love your Diors!!!! I only have one and just posted my collection this a.m.

I'm ready to purchase another Dior for spring. Which do you like the best??

I just checked out your collection and it's beautiful :nuts: (especially your Dior Cannage large drawstring bag...but of course I have a bit of a brand bias;))!

If you are going to purchase a Dior for spring, I recommend the MyDior bag, because it has a very nice semi-structured yet relaxed look and seems to match the rest of your collection:
eLUXURY - Dior - My Dior Large Pockets Bag Dior, large leather bag, my dior, la (this one is HUUUUUGE!!!!)

eLUXURY - Dior - My Dior Medium Bag Dior

MayDay - I just love your collection of Dior bags!! :love:

You are my Dior Star, and I do credit you with helping me (through reading your posts singing the praises of Dior) acquire and appreciate my new (and growing) Dior collection.

I see these pictures and now I think I really need to add a detective bag to my collection soon!!

MayDay - I just love your collection of Dior bags!! :love:

You are my Dior Star, and I do credit you with helping me (through reading your posts singing the praises of Dior) acquire and appreciate my new (and growing) Dior collection.

I see these pictures and now I think I really need to add a detective bag to my collection soon!!
ME TOO! I want a Detective bag, but this time I want a plain one (I had a denim one with embroidered flowers on it but i decided that it wasn't for me, so I sold it).

I hope your Dior collection blossoms!!! :heart:

I just checked out your collection and it's beautiful :nuts: (especially your Dior Cannage large drawstring bag...but of course I have a bit of a brand bias;))!

If you are going to purchase a Dior for spring, I recommend the MyDior bag, because it has a very nice semi-structured yet relaxed look and seems to match the rest of your collection:
eLUXURY - Dior - My Dior Large Pockets Bag Dior, large leather bag, my dior, la (this one is HUUUUUGE!!!!)

eLUXURY - Dior - My Dior Medium Bag Dior

Thanks for the compliment!!
Thanks for the advice as well!

I really like the My Dior Medium Bag, and I have an account at Eluxury of course!