Review Maybelline Baby Lips

I have the clear one (green tube) and its been pretty good so far... It doesnt last me 8 hours either, but I think it goes well under lipstick, and It also works surprisingly well on cuticles if you're in a pinch :smile:

I'd love to try them but they aren't available here in Germany. :rant:

Can anyone tell me the difference between the US and the Asian version? I found both on eBay but the Asian ones don't look like the are colored. Is that right?

I just got the Pink Punch and love it. I've gotten over the flimsy packaging because they are so cheap in price lol. This shade is so cute and smells awesome. It actually shows up and looks really pretty on.

I finally grabbed my first one yesterday!

I am going to try it for the first time today...

.... In the meantime, what are you thoughts on it?
I think for the price, it really delivers. The colour doesn't last terribly long on me, but I don't mind. It moisturizes and adds a nice punch of colour. I have only tried out the peach version.

I bought it just to see what the fuss was about, since it was like all over the Internet just for a lip balm.. Then I started using it more often now before I apply lipsticks to make my lips more soft and I love it! Love how tasty it is