Maybe a girl *can* have too many paddy's?

Should I keep or sell my 06 Chocolat Paddy satchel?

• Keep Choco, you will regret selling it later

• Sell Choco, you can find something else you will use more

Results are only viewable after voting.
You probably will not get the money your hoping (?). I'm looking at the worst case scenerio, then you would cry and not be able to afford the B-Bag right away. Sooooo......to really appreciate your next purchase, start saving and when you have the bucks get that b-bag.

Wow... which bag in your amazing collection should you sell???? I can't even pick one!!! I guess Choco would be the logical choice, but it's so gorgeous, I couldn't sell it!!!

:heart: beautiful bag! the leather really is sublime!! You def. won't have a problem selling this baby! But If you're not positive, I'd keep it a bit longer...choco is one of the most desirable colors for paddys so I'm sure u can sell it a bit later down the line....

at the same time, I have bbags and love em to death! so it's your call of course!

Oh your chocolate is SO gorgeous..the leather is amazing! I had a '05 whiskey paddy but sold it to a tpf member b/c my dog needed surgery and I've been seriously thinking now about getting a black paddy! I love how gorgeous the leather on yours is and from what I understand the quality has been fluctuating so much as of late. So....if you went to grab this bag one day and realized you sold it for an (equally luscious) b-bag would you regret it?? Would you miss it? I would maybe wait a bit..carry her for a few days and see how you feel. Bored? Ready for a change? Too in love to part with:heart: ? You might not get that quality again now if you decide to re-buy her later on :sad: . Tough choice..good luck! LOVE your collection!

If you are seriously thinking about selling it, maybe you should sell it. A noir paddy would be an equally lovely replacement in a completely different colour.

OMG, that is so sweet. I'd sell all my bags for my girly dogs :yes:

Sigh, this good advice. I'll try carring her again, see if it feels right, or if I just wish I'd grabbed a different color.

Oh your chocolate is SO gorgeous..the leather is amazing! I had a '05 whiskey paddy but sold it to a tpf member b/c my dog needed surgery and I've been seriously thinking now about getting a black paddy! I love how gorgeous the leather on yours is and from what I understand the quality has been fluctuating so much as of late. So....if you went to grab this bag one day and realized you sold it for an (equally luscious) b-bag would you regret it?? Would you miss it? I would maybe wait a bit..carry her for a few days and see how you feel. Bored? Ready for a change? Too in love to part with:heart: ? You might not get that quality again now if you decide to re-buy her later on :sad: . Tough choice..good luck! LOVE your collection!

I would carry the choco again for a bit, and see how it feels. If you still think that you wouldn't carry it as much, then yes, sell it and put the money toward a bag you'll use. If you decide that you just can't part with it, wait a while and carry it more often, and see how you feel in a month or two ;)

My first instinct is to say KEEP the Chocolate at all costs (and I voted accordingly). But if you are really itching for a balenciaga, then the chocolate will be an easy sell. I would just hate to see you get rid of it though because it is so absolutely gorgeous! No one does chocolate like Chloe. Just follow your heart- if you are really falling in love with b-bags (which I adore) then go for it. Sell the choco (cannot believe I just said that- sac relig:P) and use it towards a bag that you love!

So, what color b-bag are you thinking of getting?

LOL, see it's sooo hard to part with this bag!!

I am thinking of getting a Work bag, something really pretty. My first choice was a white or calcaire but I hear they oxydize and turn yellow :sad:. Now I am thinking maybe a blue shade, blueberry, blue india, cornflower??

Then I am not 100% sure that I really want the Work style. What I'd like is a nice sized Balenciaga to carry my work folio and/or laptop. I have read that the City is too small for that. :shrugs:

Suggestions?????

My first instinct is to say KEEP the Chocolate at all costs (and I voted accordingly). But if you are really itching for a balenciaga, then the chocolate will be an easy sell. I would just hate to see you get rid of it though because it is so absolutely gorgeous! No one does chocolate like Chloe. Just follow your heart- if you are really falling in love with b-bags (which I adore) then go for it. Sell the choco (cannot believe I just said that- sac relig:P) and use it towards a bag that you love!

So, what color b-bag are you thinking of getting?