*^*—May/June—*^* Show us your new babies IN!

Hi,

I’ve been lusting after Balenciaga for a while and even bought a City a couple of years back in black stamped croc which unfortunately didn’t work out for me. Ever since I’ve admired Balenciaga from afar, but something's always kept me from pulling the trigger again. But today I went to Bicester village and unbeknownst to me Balenciaga had a small shop there. And there it was, my new love! The Town I understand has now been discontinued, but I managed to snag this beauty at almost half price brand new from the store. The leather is the thickest and smooshiest Balenciaga leather I’ve seen and felt in a long while and it’s shiny, but at the same time not. The colour really is jet black, no grey undertones! I’m completely in love and had to wear the bag straight away out from the boutique. Thanks for letting me share!

Oh, and, for those interested: as of three hours ago the Balenciaga store also had a black City with G12 hardware in silver and a long crossbody strap in stock at around 40% off retail, as well as a grey one. And they had a few coloured metal edge Cities, a beautiful a pink and ghw Town and this amazing Hip in a light blue/ice blue with silver G12 hardware.
:woohoo:
what a find! real Black Beauty!!! :tup: