*^*—May/June—*^* Show us your new babies IN!

Ouch ....... So sorry to see you getting disappointed, one after another :doh::doh:. But guess what, if all the bad ones are over, good ones will pour in soon !!! :drinks::drinks:

OK, ladies, this was such a disappointment. I ordered this wallet:

View attachment 4071009
The only thing I was worried about was the shade of red, and it was beautiful, BUT the wallet is damaged. It's scratched, it's got white spots you can't brush off with your fingers, it's got a huge crease across the back and it came crammed in to the box without it even having been put in its dust bag. I'm so disappointed. I've already e-mailed Italist to return the wallet. I can't believe they sent it to me like this. Bal Gods, this is just to much shopping drama for me. It's just like with my Proenza Schouler bag, that came with the staples protruding into the dust bag (except the mark was so little you can't see it now). What are they thinking when they send items out like this.

Pics:
View attachment 4071022 View attachment 4071024 View attachment 4071025 View attachment 4071026 View attachment 4071027 View attachment 4071028 View attachment 4071029 View attachment 4071030

OK, ladies, this was such a disappointment. I ordered this wallet:

View attachment 4071009
The only thing I was worried about was the shade of red, and it was beautiful, BUT the wallet is damaged. It's scratched, it's got white spots you can't brush off with your fingers, it's got a huge crease across the back and it came crammed in to the box without it even having been put in its dust bag. I'm so disappointed. I've already e-mailed Italist to return the wallet. I can't believe they sent it to me like this. Bal Gods, this is just to much shopping drama for me. It's just like with my Proenza Schouler bag, that came with the staples protruding into the dust bag (except the mark was so little you can't see it now). What are they thinking when they send items out like this.

Pics:
View attachment 4071022 View attachment 4071024 View attachment 4071025 View attachment 4071026 View attachment 4071027 View attachment 4071028 View attachment 4071029 View attachment 4071030

I do love the colour of this wallet :love: but for it to already be damaged on arrival is not good :sad:
I've have had several Bal wallets over the years in different colours, but now I just stick to black wallets, they just wear better imo :smile:

Reactions: Magayon_ako
Hi,

I’ve been lusting after Balenciaga for a while and even bought a City a couple of years back in black stamped croc which unfortunately didn’t work out for me. Ever since I’ve admired Balenciaga from afar, but something's always kept me from pulling the trigger again. But today I went to Bicester village and unbeknownst to me Balenciaga had a small shop there. And there it was, my new love! The Town I understand has now been discontinued, but I managed to snag this beauty at almost half price brand new from the store. The leather is the thickest and smooshiest Balenciaga leather I’ve seen and felt in a long while and it’s shiny, but at the same time not. The colour really is jet black, no grey undertones! I’m completely in love and had to wear the bag straight away out from the boutique. Thanks for letting me share!

Oh, and, for those interested: as of three hours ago the Balenciaga store also had a black City with G12 hardware in silver and a long crossbody strap in stock at around 40% off retail, as well as a grey one. And they had a few coloured metal edge Cities, a beautiful a pink and ghw Town and this amazing Hip in a light blue/ice blue with silver G12 hardware.

Attachments

• AFB33CD7-E658-4FB0-BA92-20BCEE890F22.jpeg
    AFB33CD7-E658-4FB0-BA92-20BCEE890F22.jpeg
    128.5 KB · Views: 256
  • 5641BC58-CDAB-4F70-ABBB-9ED8BFFB972F.jpeg
    5641BC58-CDAB-4F70-ABBB-9ED8BFFB972F.jpeg
    123.6 KB · Views: 255
Hi,

I’ve been lusting after Balenciaga for a while and even bought a City a couple of years back in black stamped croc which unfortunately didn’t work out for me. Ever since I’ve admired Balenciaga from afar, but something's always kept me from pulling the trigger again. But today I went to Bicester village and unbeknownst to me Balenciaga had a small shop there. And there it was, my new love! The Town I understand has now been discontinued, but I managed to snag this beauty at almost half price brand new from the store. The leather is the thickest and smooshiest Balenciaga leather I’ve seen and felt in a long while and it’s shiny, but at the same time not. The colour really is jet black, no grey undertones! I’m completely in love and had to wear the bag straight away out from the boutique. Thanks for letting me share!

Oh, and, for those interested: as of three hours ago the Balenciaga store also had a black City with G12 hardware in silver and a long crossbody strap in stock at around 40% off retail, as well as a grey one. And they had a few coloured metal edge Cities, a beautiful a pink and ghw Town and this amazing Hip in a light blue/ice blue with silver G12 hardware.
It's beautiful!

Reactions: TwiggyM
Hi,

I absolutely love the Town and yours is just beautiful. Great find!! Congrats and enjoy!

Hi,

Looks beautiful & such a fabulous rich jet black too, huge congrats, the Town is such a great style :heart::love::loveeyes:

:congrats: :congrats:

You are lucky to get hold of one of these Town !

Hi,