MAY/JUNE new baby Bal purchases *SHOW US!!!*

After examining my Bal collection, I sea that simply love some styles which are not made any more, and got two this month, which is surprizing because I don’t have that much left for this year splurge and most of my aquisitions were Bals this year ? I just can’t make myself buy the city, it did not sit well with when I had it.

Sunday medium (smaller of the two models, the same as mandarine in the pic) F/W 2012 cassis (right one in the photo of the two I have), and went for FPs violet step even though it appear ed there and re-appear ed few times, people were returning it, I will see when it comes either what is wrong, or that I love it

8850DA56-4D54-4A8C-B3CF-D33AB1540180.jpegA06B988B-C941-4267-A5BA-A8A384A22D9F.jpeg

Last edited:
Good Lord, I'm absolutely stunned right now!
Just received my Murier work and I am speechless. Such a gorgeous bag and the color is simply amazing :wtf::wtf:
I'm in love. Split tassels, but I like it.
View attachment 5411057View attachment 5411058View attachment 5411059View attachment 5411060
View attachment 5411061
Congratulations! I ❤ Murier.

I did a search for more info about this particular colour here in the Bal forums and although this was not a standout for that season/year, I do think it’s one of the prettiest “low-key girly” Bal colours. :love:

• Love
Reactions: earswithfeet
Congratulations! I ❤ Murier.

I did a search for more info about this particular colour here in the Bal forums and although this was not a standout for that season/year, I do think it’s one of the prettiest “low-key girly” Bal colours. :love:
It was actually your Murier weekender that made me fall in love with this color :girlsigh:
Never had this on my radar.
And then out of the blue I found the listing for my pretty.
It's kind of a muted lilac-pinkish and I love this low-key girlishness. Not too in your face. So, thanks, doll :hbeat:

• Love
Reactions: Norm.Core
Boy, I'm on a roll...
Bought this baby just now. Leather looks yummy :drool:
Papier hobo. Normally not a fan of color blocking of any kind. But for some reason this I love, hehe.
View attachment 5411029:heart::love:View attachment 5411030View attachment 5411031
It was actually your Murier weekender that made me fall in love with this color :girlsigh:
Never had this on my radar.
And then out of the blue I found the listing for my pretty.
It's kind of a muted lilac-pinkish and I love this low-key girlishness. Not too in your face. So, thanks, doll :hbeat:

Gorgeous acquisitions! I am not a fan of color blocking either, but this tote is very pretty! And the Murier color is :love:

• Love
Yesterday was my b-day, so I treated myself to a little big something.
Been lusting after a Work for a while now and then this crossed my path. "O" tag, so it should be Murier. One of the corners is a bit banged up, but maybe it won't be so bad after all. We'll see when she gets here. The price was way to good to pass up :graucho:
View attachment 5409774View attachment 5409775
Beautiful! Been curious about this color. Would you call it a purple or a pink? Edit: Oops! Should have read more posts. You answered the question.

Okay, so I know I've got a problem and I'm in need of a good therapist or exorcist. Anybody?
I'm gonna get one of the following bags. I simply must...
So, Marigold work bag?
Screenshot_20220525-102931_Chrome.jpg
Or purple (which purple could that be, btw?) Midday?
Screenshot_20220525-102845_Chrome.jpg
I'm leaning towards the midday... can't get both. I have to have some sort of restraint, lol. Or at least keep up the pretense...:lol:

Okay, so I know I've got a problem and I'm in need of a good therapist or exorcist. Anybody?
So, Marigold work bag?
View attachment 5411654
View attachment 5411655
I'm leaning towards the midday... can't get both. I have to have some sort of restraint, lol. Or at least keep up the pretense...:lol:
They’re both superb but the midday is to die for. That color!…

• Love
So, Marigold work bag?
View attachment 5411654
View attachment 5411655

Marigold :sunshine: