MAY/JUNE new baby Bal purchases *SHOW US!!!*

Oh! I missed this one! Beautiful choice :love:
I definitely like the MD style but not any Bal purples but 04 Eggplant. They all tend to fade quick. This one looks like new though, good luck!
Thank your, dear! I heard about fading issues for certain colors. I'm not too worried, though. The eggplant is gorgeous, but hard to come by...
I really love this vibrant purple shade of my MD. Can't wait til she gets here :nuts:

Ooh, totally forgot. I received my color-block Papier hobo. But something about this bag seems off...
There's a very distinct plasticky smell that just won't air out. I thought it might be from the way the bag was stored for who knows how long. But the stench is still there after two days of hanging by the window :hrmm:
The handle feels a bit rubbery and not like any other Bal leather handle. I'm totally at a loss here, tbh.
20220526_140341.jpg
Looks pretty, but I just can't shake the feeling that something's wrong with bag...

Reactions: Iamminda
Glad you're happy, I think the Velo is underrated.
Velo is the only style of handbag in the whole world that works for me. Okay, maybe not the whole world... The xbody strap is a perfect length, I love the unstructuredness and the colors are addicting and make me happy. The only thing that would make it more perfect is if you could put the handles on your shoulder; but then it would look weird with larger handles.

Reactions: FIFISCORPIOLADY
Velo is the only style of handbag in the whole world that works for me. Okay, maybe not the whole world... The xbody strap is a perfect length, I love the unstructuredness and the colors are addicting and make me happy. The only thing that would make it more perfect is if you could put the handles on your shoulder; but then it would look weird with larger handles.
I double the long strap and use mine as a shoulder bag. You just feed both thicknesses of strap through the weight distributor and attach both clips on one side.

Well now I have decided I’m keeping her ( I ‘bought’ a City and it turned out to be a Velo !) I am surprised and pleased to have fallen in love with her so here she is in all her 2012 leather goodness !
RG G12 h/ware. What do you all think ?
I recently bought a Velo and love it. The RG hardware is stunning against the dark leather.