MAY/JUNE ~ Let's see those pretties!

❤️ S/S 2008 Coral Vermillion GGH Part Time ❤️ Coming in hot, this is a vivid orangey red with an abundance of thick and chewy chevre leather. 🔥🔥🔥

View attachment 5993970
HOLY BRIGHTNESS!!! Wow, that's hot. Almost too hot, lol. Super pretty color and fabulous leather! Huge congrats. :tup: :heart:
sun GIF

• Haha
Reactions: haisley
This is like that first day of spring, when you walk outside, the rains have stopped, and the sun is shining in a big wide clear blue sky. Thank you, my dear TPFer, who grace me with this beautiful and adorable 05 Sky Blue First. :loveeyes: :hugs: :flowers:
Only blue skies ahead for you, clearly!

... and even if they get cloudy, you've got this gem to brighten your skies!!!

Congratulations!

My birthday month officially started and it's always the busiest purchase time for me, lol.

Got this yesterday, but opened this morning. :P
💙 Adorbs Teal CP with otherworldly, pillowy soft leather! :drool:
View attachment 5993213

Looking forward to everyone's lovelies! 🥰
May is my birthday month too and as @earswithfeet said, we celebrate ALL month not just the day of :happydance:
Here's my lil cutie to start the month :loveeyes: let's hope I can be fortunate enough to keep buying myself gifts! :giggle:View attachment 5993276View attachment 5993290View attachment 5993291
Happy Birthday month to you both! Two cute SLGs are a great way to kick off the festivities. 🎂🎂🥂🥂

Not my birthday month, but I do have something to share on this May Day :flowers:
I don't think this oldie has ever been carried before :love:

View attachment 5993366View attachment 5993367
Congratulations on your shimmery Monk Besace! BEAUTIFUL! :loveeyes:

This is like that first day of spring, when you walk outside, the rains have stopped, and the sun is shining in a big wide clear blue sky. Thank you, my dear TPFer, who grace me with this beautiful and adorable 05 Sky Blue First. :loveeyes: :hugs: :flowers:

View attachment 5993847
"Blue skies smiling at me, nothing but blue skies do I see." Big Congrats, Yuzu!! :love:

@yuzulife Congrats on your newest addition - beautiful color!

Thank you! Super loving this pretty blue.

❤️ S/S 2008 Coral Vermillion GGH Part Time ❤️ Coming in hot, this is a vivid orangey red with an abundance of thick and chewy chevre leather. 🔥🔥🔥

View attachment 5993970

Sizzling is right. Wow!

Only blue skies ahead for you, clearly!

... and even if they get cloudy, you've got this gem to brighten your skies!!!

Congratulations!

Blue skies shared with good friends! :heart:

"Blue skies smiling at me, nothing but blue skies do I see." Big Congrats, Yuzu!! :love:

"When the sky is blue, all is right in the world." Thank you so much! :hugs:

Reactions: B.the.attagirl