MAY/JUNE ~ Let's see those pretties!

The teal could have been a shoe bag maybe. I have this little guy and the photo is deceiving, unless there are two sizes. Mine is smaller than the Hip.
It says 7x7 “ which is narrower than hip and a bit taller but also cinched so…. I will see when it comes what can I put in it. This is the photo I saw and I have no idea how small Demi Moore is, it looked great to me, but I am sure it will be really small on me, which is fine for going for hotdogs after vet and similar outings LOL

IMG_6837.jpeg

Last edited:
Thank you!
I literally gasped when I pulled it out from its dust bag. It is seriously beautiful and a work of art. What makes it even more special as the connection to Barney’s department store.
So glad I took a chance on this one! 🖤🖤
glenn close villain GIF

IT’S A VIBE! Love it!!

Time for a reveal from last few weeks. Three dear TPF friends made this possible. Dreams do come true.

Rouille weekender and Cyclade city arrived, Rouille immediately put to work, and a Bordeaux weekender still travelling…all three from all across the world …..Rouille and Cyclade made my world happier, and my “ Docs” are waiting for Bordeaux

View attachment 6001299View attachment 6001300View attachment 6001301View attachment 6001302View attachment 6001303
Getting caught up on all the new bags, I am so happy you found a Bordeaux! These other ones are stunning as well!

🍆F/W 2004 Eggplant City🍆 My first Eggplant arrived and this is hands-down the GOAT of Bal purples. I had heard it was special from so many of you and gasped at photos of other bags posted here. As great as the pics are, they don't do this one justice. Seeing Eggplant in person one can truly appreciate the magical work of art that this bag is. Leather: A+++ Color: A+++ :faint::faint::faint::faint:🦄💜

IMG_2137.jpeg

🍆F/W 2004 Eggplant City🍆 My first Eggplant arrived and this is hands-down the GOAT of Bal purples. I had heard it was special from so many of you and gasped at photos of other bags posted here. As great as the pics are, they don't do this one justice. Seeing Eggplant in person one can truly appreciate the magical work of art that this bag is. Leather: A+++ Color: A+++ :faint::faint::faint::faint:🦄💜

View attachment 6002765
Congrats! She’s a beauty!

• Love
Reactions: haisley

View attachment 6002765
Not just the GOAT of Bal purples. The GOAT of all bags ever created. IMNSHO ;)

Congratulations on this fantastic score. :heart: It’s encouraging that these can still pop up in great shape.

Vert fonce Clous arrived. As I suspected, it weighs a ton. Even more than I’d imagined. Even more than the Lunes I’ve bought and sold for being too heavy. But it’s off the charts in coolness factor.

This is the same color as @haisley’s though I don’t know if hers has the mini studs on the pockets. Lucky me for the additional weight!

It’s roomier than I thought. In the mod shot, I have my laptop and daily stuff in it and they all fit with ease. Though I do feel like I’m being jackhammered into the ground. It’s that heavy. But I love it and it’s a keeper. Carrying it will build character, damn it!

IMG_3032.jpegIMG_3030.jpeg

Vert fonce Clous arrived. As I suspected, it weighs a ton. Even more than I’d imagined. Even more than the Lunes I’ve bought and sold for being too heavy. But it’s off the charts in coolness factor.

This is the same color as @haisley’s though I don’t know if hers has the mini studs on the pockets. Lucky me for the additional weight!

It’s roomier than I thought. In the mod shot, I have my laptop and daily stuff in it and they all fit with ease. Though I do feel like I’m being jackhammered into the ground. It’s that heavy. But I love it and it’s a keeper. Carrying it will build character, damn it!

View attachment 6002792View attachment 6002793
Woah! I love the color, this would totally be my surviving a zombie apocalypse while still being fashionable bag

• Haha
Reactions: Deco and ghoulish

Oh yeah, very cool. :heart: :heart: :heart:

• Thanks
Reactions: Deco

View attachment 6002765
Drooling over here.

• Thanks
Reactions: haisley

View attachment 6002765
So I thought I was done with purple… grape violet and my pride and joy dark violet … but NO this one had to appear as the new HG ! It is so amazing. @yuzulife has a WE @Antonia has the First and now this 🥰

My first major disappointment. Yay?
Plomb keeps eluding me. Sigh. This one turned out to be a plain old, "boring", washed out 07 black swamp thing after all...:blah:
Not ugly or anything, just absolutely not what I wanted. Meh.
View attachment 6002853View attachment 6002854
I'm still drooling over here.

Oh yeah, very cool. :heart: :heart: :heart:
You realize you're responsible for this. Tagging me on the black Clous listing is what pushed me over the edge. I'll be sending you my chiro bills.

• Haha
Reactions: muchstuff

Such a bad a$$ tote & color! My Clous is the same VF color, however, yours is the souped-up “studded” version with all the bells and whistles (has a long strap, horizontal exterior pocket, studded front pockets, flap strap on top). Curious how much yours ends up weighing. Busted out the scale for my puny base model and it comes in at just over 2 pounds with the mirror inside.

IMG_2162.jpeg
So I thought I was done with purple… grape violet and my pride and joy dark violet … but NO this one had to appear as the new HG ! It is so amazing. @yuzulife has a WE @Antonia has the First and now this 🥰
You found that HG Bordeaux WE you were after and I’m hoping an Eggplant pops up for you soon too! :hugs:

Here’s the color comparison based on the colors you mentioned + one more. From the Top: ‘04 Eggplant, ‘12 Dark Violet, ‘07 Grape/Violet, ‘11 LE Metallic Neiman Marcus Purple

IMG_2177.jpeg

My first major disappointment. Yay?
Plomb keeps eluding me. Sigh. This one turned out to be a plain old, "boring", washed out 07 black swamp thing after all...:blah:
Not ugly or anything, just absolutely not what I wanted. Meh.
View attachment 6002853View attachment 6002854
The leather does look fantastic. I also have a soft spot in my heart for all the black swampy things.

swamp thing thumbs up GIF