MAY & JUNE 2020 new Bal acquisitions. Please show them here!

Quilted bucket bag from the B. line. :love::love::love::love::love: Gonna spend some time trying to massage away at least some of that crease all the way around near the bottom of the bag from how they stored/shipped it without proper filler. Why can't department stores learn how to properly care for and ship bags???

Attachments

• 20200525_122647~2.jpg
    20200525_122647~2.jpg
    190.5 KB · Views: 100
  • 20200525_123008~2.jpg
    20200525_123008~2.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 102
Quilted bucket bag from the B. line. :love::love::love::love::love: Gonna spend some time trying to massage away at least some of that crease all the way around near the bottom of the bag from how they stored/shipped it without proper filler. Why can't department stores learn how to properly care for and ship bags???
oh, this one looks very cool! :loveeyes:
is it as soft as it looks?

Oh I love this one Jen :smile:. It’s such a classy looking bucket bag. I love the quilting — is it calf or lambskin? Is it handcarry only or is there a shoulder strap? Is it a newish release? Congrats and enjoy :smile:.

Reactions: JenJBS
Oh I love this one Jen :smile:. It’s such a classy looking bucket bag. I love the quilting — is it calf or lambskin? Is it handcarry only or is there a shoulder strap? Is it a newish release? Congrats and enjoy :smile:.

Thank you, Minda! :flowers: I believe it's SS20, so it is pretty new. Calfskin. Extremely soft. There is a thin shoulder/crossbody strap. Holes along the entire length, so totally adjustable. It's also out in red. Camera bag, top handle, and flap styles are in stores/online boutiques as well.

From what muchstuff said, it seems this is a 're-launch'/renewal of an older matelasse style.

Attachments

• 20200525_122758~2.jpg
    20200525_122758~2.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 92
Thank you, Minda! :flowers: I believe it's SS20, so it is pretty new. Calfskin. Extremely soft. There is a thin shoulder/crossbody strap. Holes along the entire length, so totally adjustable. It's also out in red. Camera bag, top handle, and flap styles are in stores/online boutiques as well.

From what muchstuff said, it seems this is a 're-launch'/renewal of an older matelasse style.

Thanks J :smile:. It is very lovely.

yes, the dustbag gives it away :biggrin:
nope, it's not Lagon, they ALWAYS get it wrong :facepalm:
i was at some point trying to help them to get the colour/leather info right, but they are stupidly stubborn, and finally i gave up.
This bag is pre-2009 (low font + feet on the bag), as you noticed your 2009 Rasin has got NO feet, that changed somewhere in 2008 (i think)
P.S. yes, French Blue seems to be correct :smile:
Yes, 2008 SS was the last season for the feet ..

Reactions: ksuromax

Sorry if I mislead you, the style isn't what I was referring to with the matelasse, the quilted leather was.
11151194_01.jpg

Sorry if I mislead you, the style isn't what I was referring to with the matelasse, the quilted leather was.
View attachment 4740008

You didn't mislead me. :hugs: I wasn't clear in what I said. I was talking about the quilted leather style Bal is doing again, not the bucket bag style. But quilted leather isn't really a 'style' so that was the wrong word for me to use. :facepalm:Sorry. My brain seems to have taken a holiday this long holiday weekend... :whut:

Reactions: muchstuff
You didn't mislead me. :hugs: I wasn't clear in what I said. I was talking about the quilted leather style Bal is doing again, not the bucket bag style. But quilted leather isn't really a 'style' so that was the wrong word for me to use. :facepalm:Sorry. My brain seems to have taken a holiday this long holiday weekend... :whut:
:lol:

Congrats! :yahoo: She is drop dead gorgeous! I love the quilted leather! I keep drooling over the this quilted top handle one! :love::drool:
Screenshot_20200526-013234.png