MAY & JUNE 2020 new Bal acquisitions. Please show them here!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Can’t wait too see your new babies. Can you show here please?:flowers::heart:

2. I'll kick off :balloon:
    Triangle pouch, first season

Attached Files:

RTone, jbags07, Nibb and 7 others like this.
  3. My new (pre-loved :love:) Balenciaga F/W 2010 Town in Bois De Rose. I got this bag for an awesome price! She’s in great condition for being ten years old in my opinion. I have a S/S 2009 First in Granny coming soon too. :blush:

Attached Files:

RTone, sdkitty, jbags07 and 12 others like this.
  4. My “new” [fraternal] twins. Flat brass besace in black & chocolate.

69EA3A3F-BD5E-4F79-A4A6-058B5F6EB32B.jpeg

RTone, Angelblake, jbags07 and 15 others like this.
  5. wow! :woot: what a double delight!!

RTone, JenJBS and kerryisntreal like this.
  6. Bag twins (black) :hugs:

RTone, kerryisntreal and JenJBS like this.
  7. WHAT?!?! .. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! These are super rare and in such GREAT condition; congrats!!!!!

RTone, kerryisntreal and JenJBS like this.
  8. OMG what a score!!!! They are both absolutely beautiful!! :loveeyes::loveeyes:

RTone and kerryisntreal like this.
  9. The leather on this one looks amazing! :love::love:

RTone and ksuromax like this.
  10. thanks, yes, it's soft, broken in already and very smooth.
    My later one, Blue Electric, i believe, has textured and a bit more stiff leather

RTone, jeanstohandbags and JenJBS like this.
  11. Cross pollinating from the BV forum. New to me City blackout in burgundy, thanks for temporary allowing me in.

Attached Files:

Gringach, Narnanz, RTone and 11 others like this.
  12. #12 May 20, 2020
    Last edited: May 20, 2020
    :tup: :tup:
    i know it's weird, i am still not a fan of BO (lack of studs, you know...) but gosh, that leather!!!
    I have one myself, and it still feels odd to see it, but as soon as i touch it... :hbeat: :love:
    enjoy!!
    P.S. You are very welcome on permanent basis, fell yourself home! :hugs:

RTone, jbags07, JenJBS and 1 other person like this.
  13. Welcome, there are few of us cross pollinators here!

RTone, muggles, jbags07 and 3 others like this.
  14. DROOOOOOOOOOOOLING!!!! I just LOVE my Blackout bags; that leather is just DIVINE and yours looks like the 1st year of the BO bags because the leather is not nubbly (2nd year was nubbly leather). CONGRATS .. and for sure, STAY .. we love everyone here!!!

RTone, sdkitty, Nibb and 1 other person like this.
  15. Thank you, I’ll stick around! Great info, I remember when the BO came out, it was scandalous! Bal fans were freaking out. I feel fortunate to have snagged one in flawless condition. On the hunt to find a small beige one now.

RTone, muggles and JenJBS like this.