MAY & JUNE 2020 new Bal acquisitions. Please show them here!

Cross pollinating from the BV forum. New to me City blackout in burgundy, thanks for temporary allowing me in.
:tup: :tup:
i know it's weird, i am still not a fan of BO (lack of studs, you know...) but gosh, that leather!!!
I have one myself, and it still feels odd to see it, but as soon as i touch it... :hbeat: :love:
enjoy!!
P.S. You are very welcome on permanent basis, fell yourself home! :hugs:

Last edited:
Cross pollinating from the BV forum. New to me City blackout in burgundy, thanks for temporary allowing me in.
DROOOOOOOOOOOOLING!!!! I just LOVE my Blackout bags; that leather is just DIVINE and yours looks like the 1st year of the BO bags because the leather is not nubbly (2nd year was nubbly leather). CONGRATS .. and for sure, STAY .. we love everyone here!!!

DROOOOOOOOOOOOLING!!!! I just LOVE my Blackout bags; that leather is just DIVINE and yours looks like the 1st year of the BO bags because the leather is not nubbly (2nd year was nubbly leather). CONGRATS .. and for sure, STAY .. we love everyone here!!!
Thank you, I’ll stick around! Great info, I remember when the BO came out, it was scandalous! Bal fans were freaking out. I feel fortunate to have snagged one in flawless condition. On the hunt to find a small beige one now.