May 2021 Purchases!

Collected my 50% off ballet sneakers today in the Casa Loewe store, our SA was super accommodating and we tried on multiple pieces of ready to wear even though we didn't get anything other than the shoes today. Am slightly tempted to pull the trigger on one of the Ken Price puzzles but still thinking about the Fruits Edit... The SA also gifted us a Paula's Ibiza fan as well as another mask!
81E0D6AB-1E58-4A02-BF49-80001543E2C0.jpeg3E3DE427-606D-4235-AC97-9A5A517D8217.jpeg

Collected my 50% off ballet sneakers today in the Casa Loewe store, our SA was super accommodating and we tried on multiple pieces of ready to wear even though we didn't get anything other than the shoes today. Am slightly tempted to pull the trigger on one of the Ken Price puzzles but still thinking about the Fruits Edit... The SA also gifted us a Paula's Ibiza fan as well as another mask!
View attachment 5087297View attachment 5087298

Love the shoes!

I wonder if the sale is currently private for selected customers only. I texted my SA in California and she said the sale isn’t open yet. And I couldn’t see the sale price for items online when I clicked on the link you provided.

Maybe it’s a good sign to save my money anyway

Love the shoes!

I wonder if the sale is currently private for selected customers only. I texted my SA in California and she said the sale isn’t open yet. And I couldn’t see the sale price for items online when I clicked on the link you provided.

Maybe it’s a good sign to save my money anyway
I'm in Singapore so you may need to wait for the US site and sale to go live? I think the sales are coordinated across all regions (based on the ordering experience during the Loewe x Totoro release) so you should see it live soon!

Reactions: tamqnn
I'm in Singapore so you may need to wait for the US site and sale to go live? I think the sales are coordinated across all regions (based on the ordering experience during the Loewe x Totoro release) so you should see it live soon!

Oooh, that cleared things up a lot. Thank you so much! I’m eyeing the same sneakers you got but maybe in blue. How do you like them?