Matte taupe grey??

I'm really interested in this. A LOT. I have made the decision (as much as a decision can ever be firmly made) to not get any matte dark grey- heresy I know. But I think the taupe matte grey appeals to me as much- if only in concept for now. If it is as buttery lux as the matte dark, it will be yummy.

I immediately ordered a Stroke Me Medium in matte taupe grey, when it was first introduced in the Spring 09 line. I have never seen the color, but Jackie's description of it sold me. I can't wait to see this bag. It feels like it has been ages. I'm excited to have a grey bag, in this smaller size. Am moving towards smaller bags. I have enough big bags at this time.

Hey TG!

Haven't seen you around the forum for a while? Did you receive your taupe SMM yet??
:biggrin:

I have recently taken delivery of a taupe WTM midi - I was largely talked into the colour by Rose and Jackie - and they were right. I love this colour, I don't tend to have lots of bags so I like a versatile colour (although I won't be able to resist something I'm sure) it is very adaptable but definitely has a browny base which is exactly what I wanted. Have a look round the forum for pictures there are some of a WTM which are pretty true to life.