Matte navy or plum reissue?!?

Navy or plum reissue?

• Navy 227

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Plum 226

Votes: 11 55.0%

• Total voters
Any one have experience with the silver hardware versus the ruthenium hardware? I have noticed that the plum has SHW while the navy has RHW - does the SHW scratch/show wear easily?

I am biased, I suppose - I have the Plum and it's my favourite ever bag. I've been using it pretty much to the exclusion of everything else since I got it last November. It's such a chameleon, the way the light changes it from plum to deep, inky purple, to muted lilac to almost black. To me, purple is a neutral - I wear it with everything. ❤️
:smile: I agree - I initially was deciding between this purple or the plum one above, because I wanted a versatile pop of color, and think colors in the purple family fulfill that role!

purple_chanel.jpg

Ha! That's partly how I am trying to convince myself to buy both ;) I thought the 227 Navy would be great with jeans, weekend bag plus work bag, and the 226 Plum would make a great date night/transition from day to night bag... I see myself using them two different ways which is the biggest reason I can't decide!!

I had seen someone post a thread about having a hard time getting their navy to match anything, so was hoping to get some input on that as well.

Thanks!
Gosh, I didn't even think of buying both! Duh! :confused1: That's a very good idea. I haven't seen an exact color of the navy. I'd assume that navy is neutral and would work as you intended. The plum you posted for reference is beautiful. Using the plum for date night or transition from day to night is perfect too. It's a tad smaller, so that's a perfect use. I like that they're different sizes so you could get different uses out of both! Any exact navy pics to compare to? I am realizing I am of no help! :P

Just saw the navy. It's pretty, the plum is a warmer color to me and gives the pop of color.