Matte Gold Classic Flap **pics** Keep or return?

Recall, this was the python soft and chain:

PE2_CHA02_SA_SO_BIG.jpg

Too much going on with ^this bag for me.

But I'm not that much of a fan of gold classic either. If I had to pick between the two I would say keep the gold classic.

my vote goes for the matte gold. it seems less ostentatious than the python soft & chain which seems more bling-y to me. i think the matte gold looks like it'd compliment and match any outfit easily as compared to the soft & chain which looks like it's pretty much yelling for attention. not too keen on the crochet quilt look either since it somehow seems to take away from the python-scales look.

plus i think your other "gold" hued bronze python classic flap would more than make up for the soft & chain. :yes:

omg. totally the classic. love it.

python is too crazy. it reminds me of ridiculous old ladies in west palm beach!

sorry if there are any ridiculous old ladies from west palm out there.

I don't mean you any harm.

I juat bought this matte gold classic flap from Neimans and I loooove it. It is classic and so chic with white, jeans, and even navy. My SA was adamant about me getting it; she sent it to me sight unseen. I am so happy I got it too because I think it will get a lot more wear than a shiny gold bag. It is subtle and definitely Chanel.

I don't like the material on the gold flap, it feels like fabric IRL. So blingy and passe' in just a few mo's. Both are garish and tacky, very un Chanel like. Sorry!! It's an honest opinion! :smile: