Matching shoes w/ handbags?

82582_WC8067.jpg

I like these the best! :smile: and nobody is too old for espadrilles!
and matching is okay with these

Thanks so much for your advice, it was really helpful. I'm definately taking the belt back.

Also, I didn't mean anything by the term "faggy", to me it means dorky, stupid, certainly nothing mean. I do apologize if anyone took it the wrong way.

Do you? Is it so OUT to match? Do you like to match but just can't be bothered?

I normally never care to be matchy matchy, and in fact strive to be anti-match, but this is one area where I prefer to match...

im not overly matchy-matchy but i believe its a rule of fashion to match bag, belt and shoes. i don't obsess over matching *exactly*. but, if im wearing brown shoes i wear a brown belt and carry a brown bag.

Eh, I match to an extent. I don't like carrying a brown bag with black shoes just b/c it's a pet peeve but it doesn't have to match exactly either. Say, red shoes and a black bag? I wear that all the time.

Nope. Most of the time my bag or shoes is my "pop" item so it doesn't match. For example, since my outfit today is mostly black and grey (jacket, dress, stockings, and shoes) my bag and scarf are electric blue.

I like the look of shoes and bags matching. I don't think that ever truly goes out of style, but having your bag a different color can always work when you have on black. A red bag for instance always looks nice with black on...I agree though that black and brown should never go together...unless of course it is a camel brown, then it is not as big of a deal...

First I pick my outfit. Then I pick my bag and shoes to match. I don't like to be too matchy matchy either. For instance, if I'm wearing a red dress then I'd most likely not wear red shoes to match. I'd probably wear white, beige, or black shoes to offset the red. :yes: I think of what colors complement each other, not necessarily matching the color to the outfit.