Matching shoes w/ handbags?

It could work, it's never been a huge deal to me. I do have bags that happen to have shoes that match but somehow I never actually wear them together because I don't think of it. If your not careful it could look like your trying too hard. I get more concerned if my bag matches my outfit more than my shoes.

I sort of do, but I sort of don't... if you know what I mean? Well, you just kinda know when something's clashing. But I tend to think literally matching a pair of pink shoes with a pink purse is so outdated.

I sort of do, but I sort of don't... if you know what I mean? Well, you just kinda know when something's clashing. But I tend to think literally matching a pair of pink shoes with a pink purse is so outdated.

i get it. i mean, an exotic bag (python/lizard) with the same type shoes can be hot. but yes, totally, hot pink bag and heels? maybe for someone else but not me

Being a girl from the south...I sometimes do it match / match mainly on blacks.

But overall I don't do the matchy / matchy much - everything just must compliment the overall outfit.

i get it. i mean, an exotic bag (python/lizard) with the same type shoes can be hot. but yes, totally, hot pink bag and heels? maybe for someone else but not me

this makes me sad :P

i sort of match shoes and bags. i probably wouldn't pair a silver shoe with a gold bag and vice versa, but it's not something i think too much about.