Master list of what each of us has their eye on!

Thank you imonpurseblog!
But the "shoulders" I saw, like in the Sacoche sale are totally different from the bag I have in mind, wich is the smaller bay of last spring/summer.
I like that one, but it seems hard to find
It was this one (march 07 Vogue) http://forum.purseblog.com/chloe-reference-library/all-about-the-bay-73436-2.html
Is it the same you're referring to?
:flowers:

Babi,
is this it?
http://www.bluefly.com/pages/produc...ID&Ntk=all&Ntt=chloe&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial

they also have mustard and cinnamon colors (and red)

That sure looks like it to me Ilson. Boy did that bag look sharp in the "Vogue" editorial. Sharp enough to make me open my wallet!......Purse ban....debtors' prison.....

My next Chloe purchase will be a medium Heloise in black.-- such a classic bag IMO. A few that looked like they could be authentic were on eBay lately but the timing was wrong alas.:shrugs:

^I just returned a beautiful medium black Heloise to Bluefly, Jennie. Not that I didn't like it - the black patent dome capsule became available and I had no choice but to switch. I think the Heloise would be a steal if you could get the additional 10% off. BUT - there will be half off sales after the holidays - probably the day after Christmas. Try calling any Bloomies!!!

^I just returned a beautiful medium black Heloise to Bluefly, Jennie. Not that I didn't like it - the black patent dome capsule became available and I had no choice but to switch. I think the Heloise would be a steal if you could get the additional 10% off. BUT - there will be half off sales after the holidays - probably the day after Christmas. Try calling any Bloomies!!!

Thanks-- but Bluefly's prices are too close to retail for me right now-- maybe I'll find a deal in the Janurary sales.;)

Hello...

I'm desperately seeking a medium Paddington...........in Tan or Whiskey......

I live in the U.K and I have been told (by a Chloe store assistant in Leeds, Harvey Nics) that Chloe no longer make the Paddington in the Tan or Whisky colours!! :wtf: Is this information correct?!?! Surely not!?

Anyway, If anyone happens to come across one on your travels, if you could let me know, I'd be ETERNALLY grateful!!!! I nearly bought one last month....I'm now kicking myself!!!!! :cursing: I've looked on all the relevant websites N-A-P, NM, BSB Diabro & BG, but to no avail.....

Thank you ever so much for all your efforts so far !

Hello...

I'm desperately seeking a medium Paddington...........in Tan or Whiskey......

I live in the U.K and I have been told (by a Chloe store assistant in Leeds, Harvey Nics) that Chloe no longer make the Paddington in the Tan or Whisky colours!! :wtf: Is this information correct?!?! Surely not!?

Anyway, If anyone happens to come across one on your travels, if you could let me know, I'd be ETERNALLY grateful!!!! I nearly bought one last month....I'm now kicking myself!!!!! :cursing: I've looked on all the relevant websites N-A-P, NM, BSB Diabro & BG, but to no avail.....

Thank you ever so much for all your efforts so far !

I found this one:
http://www.bagborroworsteal.com/ui/outlet/details?nodeId=1761&productId=5751

After the elephant-grey Betty-from-NAP dissappointment , I am actively looking for:
* Medium/small black betty
* Black chain handled betty (non-patent)
* Medium black quilted bay
at a reasonable price... I live in Europe... Thanks!

After the elephant-grey Betty-from-NAP dissappointment , I am actively looking for:
* Medium/small black betty
* Black chain handled betty (non-patent)
* Medium black quilted bay
at a reasonable price... I live in Europe... Thanks!

Hey Maria, LVR had a Medium Black Quilted Bay in their sale last time I looked...can't remember the price, but I seem to remember it was reasonable-ish. Happy hunting :smile: