Massai Search....

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. After much consideration...I want a Massai. I am states away from H boutique; has anyone seen one?
    I think Holly Golightly was wrong...nothing bad ever happens at Hermes!

Thanks girls!:yes:

2. San Francisco H usually has at least one on display. I :heart: the Massai so much!

3. KoP had a few a few weeks ago.

Indigo
    Gris Torterelle
    Raisin

They are not tough to come by...

4. Call any store and ask them to do a search for you. They are readily available. Good luck.

5. There is a big white one in Manchester, UK. It's been in the shop for a while - wearing a white bag in cloudy, rainy Manchester would be a bit of a disaster but it would suit a sunnier climate and a tall person.

6. Uh Oh, I'm not tall-5'5" (never wear flats) and small boned-should I go back to Evelyne. I adore the Massai!

7. No not at all...go for the PM size...I am 5'2"...and I am getting one...soon....

8. Sorry, what is KoP?

9. ^^

King of Prussia (mall)...

10. Ah! Thanks;)

11. I think the Masai is one of the Hermes bags that's hit or miss. You should definitely try one on before you buy it.

12. After buying two Massais, I absolutely agree with this advice! Try it on first!

13. Be warned: its beautiful, but it weighs a TON! :-O

14. SCP had 3 Massais on display- a black, vermillon, and charcoal gray (graphite?) one

15. I guess I was really attracted to the Massai partly because it's lined-do you guys mind the unlined Evelyne? I had a Mulberry messenger bag which was unlined, and it drove me nuts-though I imagine Hermes would have superior detailing and structure.