Massai/Massai Cut questions

I am 160 cm (=short), and hele I am with my regulær Massai PM. I like it a lot - casual, sits close to the body and stays on the shoulder. The key, however, is that it is North-South. If you don’t like that it is not a great bag. I come from Bottega Veneta and have enjoyed their hobos, but I actually like the Massai better, as I found that North-South works for me :smile:

View attachment 4822981
Diane can I confirm this is the PM? It looks larger to me than mine. EDIT: I just looked at the pic of mine, I guess it doesn't after all. Why does it look so much smaller to me IRL?

Thanks, I saw that one but decided on this instead.
I think this may be the one that I was going to buy-from either FP or Rebag one of the US pre-loved sellers.
It looks amazing on you so if it is the one I stalled on getting (It came with both straps from what I remember which is rare)
I'm SO glad it went to someone so cool-it looks AMAZING on you :heart: :heart: :heart:

I think this may be the one that I was going to buy-from either FP or Rebag one of the US pre-loved sellers.
It looks amazing on you so if it is the one I stalled on getting (It came with both straps from what I remember which is rare)
I'm SO glad it went to someone so cool-it looks AMAZING on you :heart: :heart: :heart:
Thanks :blush:...this one was actually from TRR and came with just the short strap, which works fine for me as I don't do crossbody very well.

Reactions: maxroxxherhandbags