Massaccesi Handbags

I think Athene is closest to the sheen leather that he used to use at Belen Echandia. Glossy was tougher. I'm sitting out the sale as I am trying to not buy clothes/shoes/bags for at least 6 months. Taking it month by month. Trying to declutter and live with less crap. There will be other bags but the bag I bought last year is delivering on Saturday to tide me over :smile: Dark Grey Merinos Soulmate!

If Marco should find more of this type of leather , I am so busted! I think this Stroke me has been used either by me or family more than 4-500 times.. and still super good!!
Just could not resist filling her up and take a pic.. she was right View attachment 3931260 in front of me .. lol ( dark blue lining) and with some extra light on her .. here it is sort of dark outside already!
Still looking great! I bet she fits a lot too.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Reactions: bonniekir
Hi... Penelope messenger vs. Zhoe? I’ve got several Pennie messengers and am thinking of a zhoe. Capacity? Any customizations that people like. ( it took me three purses to get the perfect strap length and versatility on my PM strap! ) thanks.
I'm partial to the Zhoe. (I don't have a penny.) The Zhoe fits a full size wallet, cell, pencil case, and a mini Penelope. I'm short - 5 1 - the strap is perfect for me in the middle hole.

I'm partial to the Zhoe. (I don't have a penny.) The Zhoe fits a full size wallet, cell, pencil case, and a mini Penelope. I'm short - 5 1 - the strap is perfect for me in the middle hole.

I don’t have the Zhoe only the Penny M. What I like with the PM are the zippers. But I got lost with the 3 compartments, and have made a fullproof system, so it works for me now.

Anyone here with both the regular Zhoe and the Penny M ?
If so is it possible to post a comparing picture?
This would be :happydance:

@lenie and other lovely ladies who got Sienna in Vachetta - how heavy is she compared to, say Midi Soulmate in Africa? I keep coming back that super classy combination of style/leather, but I tend to stuff my bags up to the gills, and if she's super heavy, it might be a bit of a hassle.

I am also partial to the Zhoe. I have 5 of them. A mini, 2 regular and 2 Legends. I do not have a Penny Messenger. I have a Penny but not the messenger. I find Zhoe to be such a good size. Fits my wallet, cell, pencil case, and small makeup bag. Love love this bag.

Reactions: carterazo
I finally pulled out my new Midi Selene in denim. DH had recommended I take it on our trip, but I was taking quite a bit of blue pieces of clothing so I decided to leave it.
I really enjoyed carrying her. She's light weight and just the right size for me. I don't carry a lot, so I have plenty of space left should I need it. I look forward to enjoying her a lot more in the near future. [emoji106]
2017-12-18%2009.13.18.jpg

I finally pulled out my new Midi Selene in denim. DH had recommended I take it on our trip, but I was taking quite a bit of blue pieces of clothing so I decided to leave it.
I really enjoyed carrying her. She's light weight and just the right size for me. I don't carry a lot, so I have plenty of space left should I need it. I look forward to enjoying her a lot more in the near future. [emoji106]
View attachment 3932728

So pretty. I love the midi Selene I have 3 of them so easy to carry. This is such a great color. I love it.

Reactions: carterazo
View attachment 3932728

Such a pretty color and I love this style, too. [emoji4]

True! That's why I just had to order one item in Athene. I feel like the glossy is sturdier, though.

You're so right! I have loaded this bag to the max every time I travel, dropped it, put it on the floor (gasp!), bumped it against all kinds of things and it's still looking great. No scratches! This leather can take a licking! Perfect for travel. And the rain just slides right off of it, too!

Wow. I would love a leather that could withstand rain well.

@lenie and other lovely ladies who got Sienna in Vachetta - how heavy is she compared to, say Midi Soulmate in Africa? I keep coming back that super classy combination of style/leather, but I tend to stuff my bags up to the gills, and if she's super heavy, it might be a bit of a hassle.

I don’t have a Midi Soulmate to compare. I think it is a little heavier than a Selene in pebbled leather, but not a deal breaker. Because I usually hold my Sienna by hand or carry in the crook of my elbow, I don’t find it too heavy at all. When I use the shoulder strap, it is usually for only short periods of time and it’s not uncomfortable.

Reactions: TotinScience
Rats, my black vachetta Zhoe seems to be lost according to Federal Express! I suppose we start all over again as soon as they reimburse the money. They are still trying to locate it. Oh well, anticipation is half of the fun I suppose.