Massaccesi Handbags

I kind of wish the sales thing hadn't gone to such a frequency because when they are every two weeks it feels like those who ever buy during non sale times are paying an artificially high price for not knowing to wait a tiny while. I think I would have preferred no price hike last year and very few sales. Or raise prices but do away with all the nickel and dime customization charges that can really add up and sometimes nearly double the cost of the bag.

I don't know maybe the real thing is that I have enough MM!

I kind of wish the sales thing hadn't gone to such a frequency because when they are every two weeks it feels like those who ever buy during non sale times are paying an artificially high price for not knowing to wait a tiny while. I think I would have preferred no price hike last year and very few sales. Or raise prices but do away with all the nickel and dime customization charges that can really add up and sometimes nearly double the cost of the bag.

I don't know maybe the real thing is that I have enough MM!

Enough?!?!? Say it isn't so! I get it, though.
I'm sitting this one out, too. At the moment, I need to enjoy what I own and decide which are the really good fits and which are so-so. And I don't need to duplicate styles while I am figuring that out. The only imaginable missing piece at the moment would be another Angelica (love!!) or perhaps a Zhoe.

Re: the sales - I have wondered, too. The 40% thing seemed like a complete anomaly to me; I've never seen a pricing structure where that would be a typical or frequent promotion unless styles were discontinued, and we haven't seen that. Nor are they closing up shop. But all in all, waiting for the next 20% or so one, be it in spring or early summer, is OK while the dust settles. The 25% discount is enough to offset my preference for ordering a wide strap and special lining, or just to push me over the edge to purchase if I am already thinking about it. But, like you, I'm not - for whatever (weird) reason!

For me I didn't feel there were too much sale events. Because some of those last year involved special leathers or one time offering. I remember last year I was waiting for a Valentine sale on the regular stuff but there was none. Then I waited for an Easter sale and I think there was none also (please correct me if I'm wrong). There was a sample sale at some point. But for the regular items, I think they were spaced out well.

For me I didn't feel there were too much sale events. Because some of those last year involved special leathers or one time offering. I remember last year I was waiting for a Valentine sale on the regular stuff but there was none. Then I waited for an Easter sale and I think there was none also (please correct me if I'm wrong). There was a sample sale at some point. But for the regular items, I think they were spaced out well.

It's just been this last half year that there have been so many.

17ec92fd84aa9bd13a9ac78d24778f4b.jpg

Out with Aura

I recently traveled with one of Marco's bags. This is my designated travel bag because of color and size - the dark taupe goes with everything and it fits a lot. Belen Echandia Hug Me in dark grey glossy. I also carried several MM slg's in combination with a little Coach. [emoji4]
0fbfa41125cb609f1c323081a7ee3d98.jpg
804c35c6ec3fc1d71ceeea24eadb40e7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
I love the glossy leather on this bag! Lovely!

Sent from my SM-N950U using PurseForum mobile app

I recently traveled with one of Marco's bags. This is my designated travel bag because of color and size - the dark taupe goes with everything and it fits a lot. Belen Echandia Hug Me in dark grey glossy. I also carried several MM slg's in combination with a little Coach. [emoji4]
0fbfa41125cb609f1c323081a7ee3d98.jpg
804c35c6ec3fc1d71ceeea24eadb40e7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

The grey glossy is one of a kind!! It is a very hardy leather .. I have it in the Charm me and the Stroke me.. At this moment it is the Stroke me ..easy to get stuff in and out due to all the rain..
Cute collection of smaller bags too..:flowers:

I love the glossy leather on this bag! Lovely!
Thanks! It's shiny without being too fussy.
Sent from my SM-N950U using PurseForum mobile app

Me too, I Wish Marco could get more colours in the Athene leather: it’s the nearest thing to the BE glossy
True! That's why I just had to order one item in Athene. I feel like the glossy is sturdier, though.
The grey glossy is one of a kind!! It is a very hardy leather .. I have it in the Charm me and the Stroke me.. At this moment it is the Stroke me ..easy to get stuff in and out due to all the rain..
Cute collection of smaller bags too..:flowers:
You're so right! I have loaded this bag to the max every time I travel, dropped it, put it on the floor (gasp!), bumped it against all kinds of things and it's still looking great. No scratches! This leather can take a licking! Perfect for travel. And the rain just slides right off of it, too!

Reactions: Tankgirl and djfmn
True! That's why I just had to order one item in Athene. I feel like the glossy is sturdier, though.

You're so right! I have loaded this bag to the max every time I travel, dropped it, put it on the floor (gasp!), bumped it against all kinds of things and it's still looking great. No scratches! This leather can take a licking! Perfect for travel. And the rain just slides right off of it, too!

If Marco should find more of this type of leather , I am so busted! I think this Stroke me has been used either by me or family more than 4-500 times.. and still super good!!
Just could not resist filling her up and take a pic.. she was right 11B47E81-9763-4E88-8A35-FBFE59698F05.jpeg in front of me .. lol ( dark blue lining) and with some extra light on her .. here it is sort of dark outside already!