Marvelous March 2023 Purchases

I should think so. The CA that was serving my purchase was from a sweet lady. She seem more down to earth who gives more honest opinions too, instead of telling me all the things which I like are “dated” or that its not possible to get on the waiting list anymore. (Which I promptly got on the waiting list over online CA by myself!!)

She doesn’t hesitate to bring out bags to show me, even when I was quite set to purchasing this piece. It’s nice because at least I have seen it and know clearly that I still prefer this design. I got her contacts and will see how the rest goes.
Wow that is so crazy for a him to tell you what you like is dated!how rude… Which store did you go to in sg? Do you rem his name, I’ll make sure to avoid him when I’m there.

Reactions: Jumper
View attachment 5743252

I have been eyeing the PM for a couple of years because I needed a more casual bag. I was initially attracted to the Reverse, but I had talked myself into the regular Mono over the last couple months because I thought it would be easier to match outfits with and I was worried about the Reverse looking dated in a few years. However, as soon as I laid eyes on the Reverse in person it was game over, love at first sight! It was also my first in-store purchase and I felt a little intimidated going in, but the SA’s could not have been nicer. Such a great experience and I’m so happy to own this beautiful bag.
I love my mono PM. Yes, I agree this choice between mono and reverse is a serious one, and it really depends on what your heart says in the end.

Congrats on owning this functional bag. Wear it in great health!