Marvelous March 2023 Purchases

I picked up the LV Mini Link Square glasses the other day, and ordered the Rosalie Coin Purse in Blue Nuage yesterday :smile:

Loving the sunglasses and I can't wait for spring to come! I already have a few wallets and SLG's, so the Rosalie might have not been something I desperatly needed :angel: At the moment I tend to go for my Chanel flap card holder, which works great as I live in a pretty much cashless country. But for travel I want a small piece with a zipped compartment, so I do think it will come in hnady. I just hope that the colour wasn't a mistake (although it will look great together with the Croisette in DA that's on my list) :hrmm:

Screenshot 2023-03-03 at 12.41.18.png
Screenshot 2023-03-03 at 12.38.14.png

Happy March everyone! And looking forward to seeing all the stunning reveals as usual.

Thanks @bluebird03 for creating the new thread. I have been so busy and when I remembered it was late on the 1st then forgot again on the 2nd. But so glad you started it and thought of me!!! So sweet of you :heart:
I kept looking for your start of the thread too - glad you are ok!

Happy March everyone! And looking forward to seeing all the stunning reveals as usual.

Thanks @bluebird03 for creating the new thread. I have been so busy and when I remembered it was late on the 1st then forgot again on the 2nd. But so glad you started it and thought of me!!! So sweet of you :heart:
Happy March Bumbles!! :smile: hope youve had a great start to the month!

Excited to share my new baby and her jewelry. I am a pink girl and this one does not disappoint! :love:

View attachment 5731097View attachment 5731098
I am currently obsessing over this color! I am so glad someone posted pics of the Alma, congrats!. I have a quick question, I was looking for used Bubblegram so I could find how they wear over time. On Fashionphile, they have 1 where the bottom of the bag appears less structured so the feet seem to be “pressing” in to the bag making it look like the leather would sit on the surface you set your bag down on. The other shows a broken zipper. Do you find the bottom or zipper pulls weak or prone to future issue on your Alma? Thanks so much, I’ve included a screen shot (credit FP). These 2 things are the only reason I have yet to purchase this happy pink.
9E7B3A04-7905-4B3F-B38A-E68D2478D116.jpeg542AC484-C536-4B88-ADAA-F149EC0167A3.jpeg

I am currently obsessing over this color! I am so glad someone posted pics of the Alma, congrats!. I have a quick question, I was looking for used Bubblegram so I could find how they wear over time. On Fashionphile, they have 1 where the bottom of the bag appears less structured so the feet seem to be “pressing” in to the bag making it look like the leather would sit on the surface you set your bag down on. The other shows a broken zipper. Do you find the bottom or zipper pulls weak or prone to future issue on your Alma? Thanks so much, I’ve included a screen shot (credit FP). These 2 things are the only reason I have yet to purchase this happy pink.
View attachment 5731227View attachment 5731228
Thank you! I hope that the FP examples are a result of people being really hard on their bags. I don't carry a ton and I tend to baby my bags so I am hoping all will be OK. The color is just too good to pass up! :love:

Thank you! I hope that the FP examples are a result of people being really hard on their bags. I don't carry a ton and I tend to baby my bags so I am hoping all will be OK. The color is just too good to pass up! :love:
This colour is amazing!! have LV any other bags in this colour? I am wondering if the pink nanogram speedy is the same pink shade :loveeyes:

Reactions: DrTr