Marvelous March 2023 Purchases

Just wondering how you are liking the sunrise keepall 25 ? I’m considering getting this bag and there’s not much out there on it . Thanks in advance : )
I love it! No regrets. :love: It’s a worry-free bag with black leather handles, and I love the colourful details. It’s also a perfect size, not too big or too small, and definitely not bulky. You should definitely get it! :smile:

I love it! No regrets. :love: It’s a worry-free bag with black leather handles, and I love the colourful details. It’s also a perfect size, not too big or too small, and definitely not bulky. You should definitely get it! :smile:
Thank you so much for the reply! Quick question: the description says you can see LV in the clouds but I can’t see it. Do I know where it is? Thanks again : )

Reactions: Taimi
I have this bag too and I love it. It’s one I can take out in the rain without worrying and the colour scheme has proven very versatile. Also, while I do like my Keepall XS, the amount I usually carry means the Keepall 25 gets a lot more use.

(I too was confused by the description of the hidden logo. Maybe they changed the design but forgot to change the copy.)

Thank you so much for the reply! Quick question: the description says you can see LV in the clouds but I can’t see it. Do I know where it is? Thanks again : )
I have this bag too and I love it. It’s one I can take out in the rain without worrying and the colour scheme has proven very versatile. Also, while I do like my Keepall XS, the amount I usually carry means the Keepall 25 gets a lot more use.

(I too was confused by the description of the hidden logo. Maybe they changed the design but forgot to change the copy.)
Good to know thank u! And I still want to find that hidden lv lol