Marvelous March 2023 Purchases

This is officially a March purchase, and an immediate March return! I fell in love with the 25 Keepall on blue mono playground Canvas. Since I’m not near a boutique, I ordered online. Mine arrived this morning and what a mess of a bag! It’s very pretty, but really poor quality (just goes to show you MIF bags can be poor quality too). The leather looked like crumpled paper that had been dyed blue or black, and it felt like it would tear easily, the bag caves in around the handles on the side, and even though a men’s bag, I can’t wear it as a crossbody at 5’8”! So it’s packed up and ready to go back to UPS. Just thought I would post pictures for anyone else considering it.

However, I may or may not have ordered another goodie this morning :P for an April reveal! Here’s the bag I’m returning in case anyone else is interested in it. If it had been good quality I rather liked it, wasn’t sure I’d like a 25, but I did, and if you can try on in a boutique and check quality it might be a total winner. It was hard to be bothered by this issue though when I’m celebrating massively otherwise today!!!!!!

View attachment 5753590

View attachment 5753591

View attachment 5753592

View attachment 5753593

View attachment 5753594

View attachment 5753595

So bummed for you T :sad:. I know you were excited about this piece but the one you got is just unacceptable! Glad to hear you found something else though — looking forward to seeing it my friend :smile:

Wow! I am sorry to say but that looks like crap! I don't blame you at all for sending it back. And hmm I can't help but wonder was this really Made in France? None of my Made in France purses look or ever looked like that:confused1:
Indeed it did look like crap!! And yes, it was really made in France, they can’t stamp a bag that way by French law unless it was really made there. The French take that extraordinarily seriously. I‘ve had one other serious quality issue on a bag made in France and spot on perfect bags made in Spain and Italy and the US. For the most part wherever my LV has been made, most have been perfect or all but. This was a serious clunker! Oh well, I’m excited for what should be arriving tomorrow and will reveal in the April thread! Happy Friday all!

Indeed it did look like crap!! And yes, it was really made in France, they can’t stamp a bag that way by French law unless it was really made there. The French take that extraordinarily seriously. I‘ve had one other serious quality issue on a bag made in France and spot on perfect bags made in Spain and Italy and the US. For the most part wherever my LV has been made, most have been perfect or all but. This was a serious clunker! Oh well, I’m excited for what should be arriving tomorrow and will reveal in the April thread! Happy Friday all!
I can't wait to see what you bought:smile:. I can't believe tomorrow is already April!

Ohh I’m excited to see! Is it kusama pumpkin neverfull?:graucho:;):giggle:

I just got this Toiletry Pouch for traveling as I was desperate to have a bag with a zipper that could hold a few things. This bag reminds me why LV will always be a part of my handbag life as this is a great bag. I took the gold chain off and added my old LV crossbody strap to it and it's working so well for my days walking around the city. Going to buy the bandoliere for it when I get back home. I take the worlds worst pictures, but posting with my LV strap and a picture of the LV bandoliere I am going to buy for this fantastic bag.

View attachment 5752183

View attachment 5752185
Love it!

Reactions: ChampagneandChakras
This is officially a March purchase, and an immediate March return! I fell in love with the 25 Keepall on blue mono playground Canvas. Since I’m not near a boutique, I ordered online. Mine arrived this morning and what a mess of a bag! It’s very pretty, but really poor quality (just goes to show you MIF bags can be poor quality too). The leather looked like crumpled paper that had been dyed blue or black, and it felt like it would tear easily, the bag caves in around the handles on the side, and even though a men’s bag, I can’t wear it as a crossbody at 5’8”! So it’s packed up and ready to go back to UPS. Just thought I would post pictures for anyone else considering it.

However, I may or may not have ordered another goodie this morning :P for an April reveal! Here’s the bag I’m returning in case anyone else is interested in it. If it had been good quality I rather liked it, wasn’t sure I’d like a 25, but I did, and if you can try on in a boutique and check quality it might be a total winner. It was hard to be bothered by this issue though when I’m celebrating massively otherwise today!!!!!!

View attachment 5753590

View attachment 5753591

View attachment 5753592

View attachment 5753593

View attachment 5753594

View attachment 5753595
Sad to say, but this crumpling effect is actually intended… it should resemble a „clay like effect“ :hrmm: That’s what the collection stands for haha
It’s just different on each bag. Look at the official picture for example

89C2FC58-4C59-4566-86F9-6CE8DA4BAF2A.jpeg

More March goodies... now off to ban island....
Keepall Bandouliere 25 in Playground canvas, Coin Card Holder in Miami Green and the Louisette earrings! :love:

View attachment 5750576
I recently purchased the same bag as I love blue against the black, I get comments whenever I have worn the bag (all positive comments) but I feel somewhat embarrassed as it’s so eye catching! Is it stupid to feel like this?? and now I’m reading that logo bags are out of fashion and this year is all about the quiet luxury and it’s got me thinking should I have purchased the graphite Keepall 25 after all! Even though I still love the blue on black!!

I recently purchased the same bag as I love blue against the black, I get comments whenever I have worn the bag (all positive comments) but I feel somewhat embarrassed as it’s so eye catching! Is it stupid to feel like this?? and now I’m reading that logo bags are out of fashion and this year is all about the quiet luxury and it’s got me thinking should I have purchased the graphite Keepall 25 after all! Even though I still love the blue on black!!
Wear what you like. Who cares what “they” say? I’m running around with my circa 2005 Multicolore Speedy.

LV logo bags have been around since when? 1854? I know first was DE print then the LV logo but still everyone knew what bag you were carrying. Nothing quiet about LV and all these decades and decades and decades of monogram, it's a everyday part of life. There has never been a season I stopped seeing monogram and logos. The quiet luxury trend is all personal choice. Some people only want quiet luxury and have always been that way from day one. I say you do you boo. You like what you like, so wear what you wear in confidence. Your Keepall in blue and black is goregous. Use it. I don't follow trends. If what I like happens to be on trend, then fine. If not, fine. I wear and use what I want ANYWAY. LOL :smile:

Last edited: