Marvelous "MARCH" 2018 Vuitton Purchases - Autumn / Spring Marvels!

Love this. Does this have a zipper at the top? Would love to see more pictures of this bag!

Unfortunately I sent it back to LV. It’s too small and it doesn’t close at all. The magnet is not enough strong to close the bag. I was very disappointed and I had same issue with the magnolia that I returned too. [emoji45]
Perhaps the MM closes well ...

Where did you find your PA? I really want one but always sold out online.
PA
emoji173.png

View attachment 4021466View attachment 4021467View attachment 4021470

I got it online at the beginning of March. I left it in my wishlist and kept checking everyday, all day lol.
@bagzaddict - ITA with @JWWIFE - At the beginning of March the Mono would appear from time to time on the site, however I wanted the DE PA. I stalked the website, had it in my wishlist, as well as standing inquiries with CA and SA at 3 stores. One was located for me and the SA confirmed before the purchase transaction, that it was indeed the DE print. I purchased the bag but when I received it, it was Mono. :sad:. I have the OM Mono PA and was immensely disappointed when I opened the box. I went the same route to get my recent favorite in DE. So if you really want the bag, you will have to be persistent and invest some time.

Last edited:
Reactions: LV LUXX QUEEN
Unfortunately I sent it back to LV. It’s too small and it doesn’t close at all. The magnet is not enough strong to close the bag. I was very disappointed and I had same issue with the magnolia that I returned too. [emoji45]
Perhaps the MM closes well ...

@bbcerisette66 - I know exactly what you're saying! I looked at this bag on launch day. I was wearing my Pallas (Noir) and I pointed out to my SA the difference in the strength of the magnets. The magnets on the pockets of my Pallas are so strong, they appear to grab at each other to close. The magnet on my new Favorite DE is about a fourth of the strength of the magnets on my Pallas.

Reactions: bbcerisette66
View attachment 4021732

I bought Oscar for my last purchase in March [emoji4]

So Cute! :heart::heart: Well? If you ever think of sending him away for adoption? I want first dibs! :love: lol! Congrats! :heart:

View attachment 4021774View attachment 4021776

Thanks to fellow TPFers who posted early intel, I was able to order both the Clapton Backpack and Lymington thru my SA—picked up both yesterday 3/31/18—pretty sure that’s my last purchases for March [emoji16][emoji38]

Also got this little cutieView attachment 4021779
$200 of the proceeds goes to UNICEF. I love “shopping for charity.” It’s a very good layering piece, and my first LV jewelry.

Happy [emoji214] to all who celebrate [emoji322] [emoji322]

And Happy April Fools [emoji16][emoji38][emoji41]

Goodness me! :faint: WOW! Love everything! :loveeyes: :loveeyes: Congrats! :heart:

No luck at all :hrmm:. The three bags I had on my list are "sold out".... my regular SA wasn't there so hoping she can work her magic. I also went to Chanel as my back up bag, but again everything sold out weeks ago... Grrrr. In future I will schedule my surgery between releases :lol::lol:.
Funny - our priorities! :smile: But I hope you are feeling better and pray for speedy healing!!!

Reactions: vinbenphon1
@bagzaddict - ITA with @JWWIFE - At the beginning of March the Mono would appear from time to time on the site, however I wanted the DE PA. I stalked the website, had it in my wishlist, as well as standing inquiries with CA and SA at 3 stores. One was located for me and the SA confirmed before the purchase transaction, that it was indeed the DE print. I purchased the bag but when I received it, it was Mono. :sad:. I have the OM Mono PA and was immensely disappointed when I opened the box. I went the same route to get my recent favorite in DE. So if you really want the bag, you will have to be persistent and invest some time.

Sorry for the disappointment!
I am stalking for the Favorite MM and PA in DA.... i know what you mean [emoji4]

Reactions: bagzaddict