Marvellous May 2022 Purchases!

It's my birthday month and I thought a little LV purchase to celebrate myself wouldn't hurt :loveeyes:

I'm typically an all-black kinda girl when it comes to handbags but I love to jazz things up with fun colored SLGs. The SITC Kirigami set is perfect and checks all the boxes for me. My favorites are the Sunrise Pastel and Midnight Fuchsia. The Sunset Khaki is growing on me.

1651443783727.jpg

It's my birthday month and I thought a little LV purchase to celebrate myself wouldn't hurt :loveeyes:

I'm typically an all-black kinda girl when it comes to handbags but I love to jazz things up with fun colored SLGs. The SITC Kirigami set is perfect and checks all the boxes for me. My favorites are the Sunrise Pastel and Midnight Fuchsia. The Sunset Khaki is growing on me.

View attachment 5393770
Happy Birthday! I love this kirigami. :love:

• Love
Reactions: EverSoElusive
went to LV and got my Bubblegram Alma BB , as my online CS side has no stock yet. View attachment 5393364View attachment 5393365View attachment 5393366
And got my Sunset Khaki Open back sneakers of my size tooView attachment 5393367
Tried on a few bags, so tempted to buy the white Over The Moon View attachment 5393369View attachment 5393372View attachment 5393370View attachment 5393368
I love your gorgeous purchases and thanks for posting a modelling pic of the Madeleine BB, I’ve been waiting for someone to post this pic as I’ve been patiently waiting for this bag in bi colour, did you find it too small? It looks tiny inside :sad: I was hoping it would be the same inside as the Croisette but because of the zipped pocket I think the bag will be too small :tdown:

:heart: my new Damier Azur studs card holder! Waited for this style for months!
Too bad only 4 items were made for the collection. So pretty!
View attachment 5393985
View attachment 5393986
I was going to pass on this card holder and opt for a card holder from a different brand… but your photos are making me have second thoughts lol

Are the studs exposed on the back/in the slot?

Reactions: EverSoElusive
I love your gorgeous purchases and thanks for posting a modelling pic of the Madeleine BB, I’ve been waiting for someone to post this pic as I’ve been patiently waiting for this bag in bi colour, did you find it too small? It looks tiny inside :sad: I was hoping it would be the same inside as the Croisette but because of the zipped pocket I think the bag will be too small :tdown:
The BB is cute, not too small. If you want bigger bag maybe go for MM , but no bicolor for mm1A7309D7-1602-4BD4-BD4F-EB27FBEE0F4A.jpeg7C65764D-A855-441B-AB3F-E9CD19321942.jpeg