Martinibeach's Sale Necklace & other June purchases

So nice!!Congrats!
Thanks, Xenia!
Your clothing pairings with the amber necklace are great. I must admit, when I originally saw the amber necklace at NM and in pics, I didn't think I liked it. However, it is one of those pieces that really pop once you put it together with your outfit. Just like some clothes don't have hanger appeal, some necklaces don't have box appeal. I actually think the amber necklace is very pretty (and definitely a keeper). Your other purchases are great too. Congrats!
Chi town Chanel, I love your necklace from your avatar. Is this a lionhead and from what year is it -2010? Do you have a picture of it? The design is so lovely.

Thanks, Xenia!

Chi town Chanel, I love your necklace from your avatar. Is this a lionhead and from what year is it -2010? Do you have a picture of it? The design is so lovely.

No, it is the snowflake necklace. Here is the info: It is from 2008, Code# 08A A39968Y02005, $2,395. It was part of the 2008 "Snowflakes" collection. Here is a photo borrowed from another tpf member:

Attachments

• photo-38.jpg
    photo-38.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 211
MB - I am truly inspired by your amber necklace. So pretty! Do you mind to share the sale price on this piece? You pair it really well with the outfit you had selected. Congrats!

Hi Chi town Chanel, I am searching for this Chanel Snowflake necklace to purchase. Thanks so much for uploading the picture and the info (2008, Code# 08A A39968Y02005, $2,395). I am new to this forum. Absolutely loving you guys!