Married to Medicine on Bravo

That bachelor party looked gross. The bachelorette party with Quad showing up was fake as can be.
I was totally disgusted with the show last night. I think I went blind temporarily looking at the dancers at the bachelor party and Greg's behavior. Both parties were simply replays of the parties of prior seasons -- no new ideas, producers? I can't stand Phaedra and her crude nastiness. Bringing Quad was an unbelievable joke. This show is the same every season. IDK why I watch, but I keep hoping for some scenes with the docs being good docs, showing a little of their reality. As it is, who would have Greg give them advice?

I can't stand Greg or Sweet Tea. I am not interested in their relationship or their drama. I realize that the whole season wouldn't have a story line if they didn't feature them, but watching Sweet Tea's gums all the time drives me nuts. I hate criticizing, but damn.

Also, Sweet Tea looks so much like Toya, I sometimes get confused.

I was totally disgusted with the show last night. I think I went blind temporarily looking at the dancers at the bachelor party and Greg's behavior. Both parties were simply replays of the parties of prior seasons -- no new ideas, producers? I can't stand Phaedra and her crude nastiness. Bringing Quad was an unbelievable joke. This show is the same every season. IDK why I watch, but I keep hoping for some scenes with the docs being good docs, showing a little of their reality. As it is, who would have Greg give them advice?
Love Dr Simone and Dr Jackie. The rest is meh.
Why is Phae even on? She belongs on the housewives show, Imo.

Reactions: andral5 and swags