Married to Medicine on Bravo

I like this crew both men and women but completely forgot to watch past the first epi.
I would never go to Dr Heavenly, ever. What a misnomer.
She is too freaking envious of people and I would be scared of the results. JMO.

Reactions: andral5
I didn't realize how much I missed Kari. She can hold her own, is funny and i think a good advisor to the crap going on between Contessa and Scott. Awaiting Sunday's episode and Scott being held accountable. I feel like he's gaslighting Contessa. I said earlier she's the worst recovering patient, but Scott is her world and she's just a puddle of hurt feelings.

Reactions: andral5 and limom
Watched the third part of the reunion.

1. Scott is hiding something, Contessa knows and doesn't want the public embarrassment. Anyone who has cheated or the spouse of a cheater can read the signs. The guys are being very polite with him. They aren't asking questions of him, they are making statements to him.
2. I love Kiran, he summed up Scott's evasiveness and purposeful confusion as the BS it is. His MIL probably also knows Dr.Sajja is a line she won't cross.

• Wow
Reactions: limom
I can’t tell if Scott and Contessa are acting or if they really had problems. The whole lying about the life coach thing was so weird for a grown man and a doctor no less that I had trouble buying it. Scott looked confused more than anything. Kiran was on point about the confusion.
I know she’s messy but I still lIke Heavenly. Love how she threw out the tea about Kari being the mistress. I didn’t know or remember that.

Reactions: limom
I can’t tell if Scott and Contessa are acting or if they really had problems. The whole lying about the life coach thing was so weird for a grown man and a doctor no less that I had trouble buying it. Scott looked confused more than anything. Kiran was on point about the confusion.
I know she’s messy but I still lIke Heavenly. Love how she threw out the tea about Kari being the mistress. I didn’t know or remember that.
When she was pursuing her education out of town. He was out of line, imo.
Although since she has children, I can see his point too.
Heavenly is reckless with her mouth but what a good tv character.

Reactions: swags
I know no one wrote anything around here for a while, but I restarted watching it and i have a question:

What beautiful light yellow crocodile bag is sitting on the table in the first half of the episode 1 of season 10? I am not sure whose that bag was, because there were 3 of the ladies at that table. Might’ve been Dr. Heavenly’s, but I’m not sure. Anyone seen that episode and has any idea what bag I am asking about, please?