Marketplace

fayden said:
maybe you guys can separate it into bags/clothing/shoes or something? might be a little easier to view.

i like this idea...makes it easier to seach within each category for a specific brand since pple might use different terms like heels, shoes, flats etc if we group it by brands

I so want this to be done!!!!! I've missed way too many super-nice items because I don't have the time to look through all the posts (after all, I'm in work!).

Cheers!

Just want to thank you, Megs and of course Vlad for even opening the marketplace..it is such an unbelievable relief to buy and sell in confidence. What you have done for us is more than deserving of a thank you...we understand that all the little odds and ends take sometime...just want you both to know..that you are purse angels.

Yes thank you! My husband isnt to happy but I thank you. I have been able to get some really beautiful pieces with ease of mind!
Thanks again
Selena

PS Vlad/Megs is there anyway to NOT get email notification of PMs?

First of all, let me say what a great place you have going here! Thank you so much!
Another thought - free items. Can they get their own space too? And I was wondering if being able to get feedback for free things is safe? Or will the links to the item in the Marketplace always stay live? If the threads don't stay live then it's kind of like selling recipes for 5cents and having tons of feedback - too much like eBay.... Just a thought...

Did I say thank you thank you THANK YOU??!!

:idea: I was also thinking; perhaps a category on care and cleaning? I've noticed several threads on how to clean and preserve bags. Some are quite specific to particular brands, and some discuss products that PF'ers have actually tried and found useful, so it would be quite helpful I think. Just a suggestion!