Marilyn Manson's new girlfriend

lmao. this girl is trying wayyyyy too hard! honestly, MM is probably just using her and getting his kicks because she is presenting herself overly pathetic and asking for it. she almost comes across like a fan-girl.

The thoughts running through my mind right now:
1) WTH just happened there?
2) Dita is so beautiful, maybe MM was the one influencing the appearance of the new GF.
3) I do not want to run into that man in a dark alley at night.

Ew. What was he arrested for? I'm glad Dita is rid of him. I remember reading an interview with her where she said she would dress up fancy all day, every day, even when it was impractical, so she could "keep him happy and interested". Maybe she benefit from the divorce.

He really needs to go find someone his own age. Evan Rachel Wood still looks like a teenager. I don't care if she's "legal." It's all just so wrong. It's so pathetic that she's trying to look like Dita too. She looks like a little girl playing dress up.

The mugshot above is from a time when he was arrested for assaulting a security guard during a show.

Dita is so beautiful, and I thought she and MM were so cute together. It's too bad. I saw the story in People too that mentioned MM being unfaithful. It doesn't surprise me. I read his autobiography when it came out, and he basically admitted he finds it near impossible to stay faithful in relationships.

He really needs to go find someone his own age. Evan Rachel Wood still looks like a teenager. I don't care if she's "legal." It's all just so wrong. It's so pathetic that she's trying to look like Dita too. She looks like a little girl playing dress up.

Yeah,you're absolutely right..he really needs someone of his own age,but who?? :confused1:

I loved Dita! She has that great style of her own, they with MM looked made for each other, each one a bit strange in his own way. But to see MM with a girl like that? Petite blonde, curly hair and all? That's not normal.