Mariah Carey

I don´t think it was the smartest thing to say out loud because that will make conservative people gang up on her but I definitely see where she is coming from.
If she doesn´t want to gain weight (and we have seen her struggle with her weight forever), good for her! If she has her body lipo´d every year, awesome! I´m in favor of 1 lipo a year...maybe once every 2 years LOL
If more people decided not to have kids we wouldn´t have those skanky, demanding brats on My Super Sweet 16! Some people are just not made to be parents...myself included ha!!:P

"For now, I enjoy my dog Jack's company. It's definitely because of childhood traumatic stuff. The whole not wanting to have a baby as a baby.
"I never wanted to feel violated
and I know that's a kind of weird thing to say, but that's how I am."

I think what she meant is, as a baby...dealing with tramatic stuff/being violated. She didn't want to be a baby(then)...she never wanted to feel violated.

She doesn't want a baby because she doesnt want her baby to be violated.

And she admits:

"I don't think I could properly educate a child right now. Maybe in the future, but I actually haven't thought about it."

if she was in true love and did not care soo much about her appearance- maybe she would want them. I like her but she seems so caught up in posing- look at what she is wearing! she does not seem like she wants to ruin her body and style and worry about someone other than herself