Mariah Carey

Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon's divorce settlement reveals they definitely aren't loaded
And now we know how much money Mariah Carey & Nick Cannon make

Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon are rich, sure, but it turns out they're not that rich.

Thanks to their divorce settlement, TMZ obtained a look at the details, including the couple's financial declarations, and they aren't outrageous.

According to the documents, Carey made $6.3 million in 2014 while Cannon only raked in $2.7 million. I say "only" while keeping in mind that in 2014 Beyonce reportedly made $306 million, Britney Spears made $20 million and Taylor Swift made $64 million. Those numbers definitely put things with Carey and Cannon into perspective.

Carey's income is also even more telling when you consider that she is demanding $50 million from her ex-fiancé and billionaire James Warren. The couple called off their engagement in October, and Carey is claiming that Warren owes her big money because she uprooted her life for him.

Things with Cannon seem to be more civil, however. The divorce settlement requires Cannon to put aside $5,000 a month for their two kids, twins Monroe and Moroccan. They agree that no other new significant other will be addressed by the kids as "mom" or "dad" and they share custody, though the kids are primarily with Carey.

The two even seem committed to co-parenting and have been seen together with their kids on multiple occasions since their split.

http://www.sheknows.com/entertainme...d-nick-cannon-make-a-lot-less-than-we-thought

Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon's divorce settlement reveals they definitely aren't loaded

Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon are rich, sure, but it turns out they're not that rich.

Thanks to their divorce settlement, TMZ obtained a look at the details, including the couple's financial declarations, and they aren't outrageous.
According to the documents, Carey made $6.3 million in 2014 while Cannon only raked in $2.7 million. I say "only" while keeping in mind that in 2014 Beyonce reportedly made $306 million, Britney Spears made $20 million and Taylor Swift made $64 million. Those numbers definitely put things with Carey and Cannon into perspective.

Carey's income is also even more telling when you consider that she is demanding $50 million from her ex-fiancé and billionaire James Warren. The couple called off their engagement in October, and Carey is claiming that Warren owes her big money because she uprooted her life for him.

Things with Cannon seem to be more civil, however. The divorce settlement requires Cannon to put aside $5,000 a month for their two kids, twins Monroe and Moroccan. They agree that no other new significant other will be addressed by the kids as "mom" or "dad" and they share custody, though the kids are primarily with Carey.

The two even seem committed to co-parenting and have been seen together with their kids on multiple occasions since their split.

http://www.sheknows.com/entertainme...d-nick-cannon-make-a-lot-less-than-we-thought

I'm sure they have ways of hiding money.

When they say she only "made" 6.3 mil is that just from engagements such as appearances etc? Or does that include income generated by previous investments? I somehow can't feel sorry for her.

The story is just what they made this year. I don't know about Nick but Mariah is worth hundreds of millions.

Did anyone else have a silly thought like, "you know Mariah hopped off that ride after the photo op was over"?

No. Mariah has loved amusement park rides for years. Plenty of footage of her on roller coasters and other rides. Also, her kids are very clingy to her (her son is always throwing tantrums when he can't hold her hand or lay on her, which tells me, she does spend time with her kids). Unlike other celebs who never look comfortable with their kids.

No. Mariah has loved amusement park rides for years. Plenty of footage of her on roller coasters and other rides. Also, her kids are very clingy to her (her son is always throwing tantrums when he can't hold her hand or lay on her, which tells me, she does spend time with her kids). Unlike other celebs who never look comfortable with their kids.

And that's what I love about her. This is coming from a woman who doesn't get children.

i agree with this. and as you said he is very attached to her - you can see him in some pics crying for her but she is busy being mariah. he doesn't understand she is doing her job for the camera's!

It was the Happiest Place on Earth for Mariah Carey for more than one reason.

The 46-year-old singer had a filmed performance at Disneyland in Anaheim, California on Wednesdsday night.

She was on hand to perform her hit song All I Want For Christmas Is You for the lucky crowd in attendance.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...t-Disneyland-joined-dancer.html#ixzz4QQNhfA00

3A77C1A700000578-3946898-image-m-59_1479408079389.jpg

3A77C06900000578-3946898-image-m-62_1479408294347.jpg

3A77916400000578-3946898-image-m-61_1479408146039.jpg

3A77D47900000578-3946898-image-m-68_1479408797000.jpg

3A7B2DD900000578-3946898-image-m-60_1479408104783.jpg

3A7BC80C00000578-0-image-a-58_1479407876248.jpg

3A7BC81100000578-0-image-a-57_1479407874541.jpg

i agree with this. and as you said he is very attached to her - you can see him in some pics crying for her but she is busy being mariah. he doesn't understand she is doing her job for the camera's!
I wonder what kind of mother a narcissist can be. The world revolves around her. She needs constant adoration. I wonder if she's capable of empathy.

I'm sure she loves her children, but how much can an extreme egocentric focus on others.

Omg I would like to see the unphotoshoped pic for the MAC ad. Because it looks like they've photoshoped her back to her early 2000's body/face.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using PurseForum mobile app