Mariah Carey Walking Her Dog Jack IN 5 inch Heels!!

jillybean307 said:
God, I hate her. Everything she does looks so posed. Can't she walk her freakin' dog without it turning into a photo shoot!?

Plus, she always looks like an overstuffed sausage in those stupid too tight clothes she wears. Makes me crave some saukraut and a beer.

:roflmfao: Seriously...ten pounds of **** in a five pound bag. *pssst Mariah...spandex is over, its not the 80's!

Is it me or does the last picture look like Jack is trying to pull AWAY? Maybe she accidently stepped on him with her heels??? Maybe he has already felt the wrath of her Manolo Blahniks???

Maybe he is "scared sh*tless"??? Knowing that those spiking, killer heels are a couple of steps away from stabbing him, the poor thing is having a case of the runs...eeewww and no plastic baggy around! I feel for the guy who has to pick that up!lol

Ok, so she's got a great body, but boy does she KNOW it!!:wtf:

And how the devil does she think she can actually 'walk' the dog in that getup...? (The yellow dress - the other outfit is quite nice) :hysteric:
Come on Mariah!!!! Get a grip, please?:wlae:

Her fans don't mind seeing her all dolled up. If she went out in sweats and sneakers I'd think it was a photoshop.

The picture in the yellow dress was before she lost weight. She's looking even better these days.

MariahUseOpt.jpg