MARCH/APRIL **new Bal acquisitions!**

Finally found my Riva Velo...many thanks to @kerryisntreal and @jeanstohandbags for the alert!

View attachment 5340593
YIPPIE, YIPPIE, YIPPIE .. sooooooooooooooo happy for you!!!!!! I'm a HUGE Fan of the Riva bags; that leather?? .. YUMM-OH!!! I still want a Red one, but as we will be moving house w/in the next month or so, not buying anything else that I need to 'carry'!! HA; we'll see how long that lasts!!!

Reactions: sdkitty
YIPPIE, YIPPIE, YIPPIE .. sooooooooooooooo happy for you!!!!!! I'm a HUGE Fan of the Riva bags; that leather?? .. YUMM-OH!!! I still want a Red one, but as we will be moving house w/in the next month or so, not buying anything else that I need to 'carry'!! HA; we'll see how long that lasts!!!
I had no idea the calf was so soft, it has a lovely hand feel. I want to find an organizer as it tends to collapse in on itself a bit because of the wider base. Now I'm wondering though if I should have gotten the larger size. You still have a couple, right? What size are yours?

Mine is still waiting for you :graucho::biggrin:

• Haha
Reactions: muchstuff
I had no idea the calf was so soft, it has a lovely hand feel. I want to find an organizer as it tends to collapse in on itself a bit because of the wider base. Now I'm wondering though if I should have gotten the larger size. You still have a couple, right? What size are yours?
Yes, I have the Royal Blue and the Camel colored ones .. they are both the larger size. When I got my first one, I still carried too much crap (for work), but because the bags were so 'smooshy' and the calfskin was so divine, it was actually the perfect bag and I swear, I carried it around for the entire last year when I worked in Boston and also remember using it on our drive across the country!!

Now that I carry so little (back/arthritis issues), they are kinda too big for me .. but I'm not sure I'm ready to part with them, especially the Royal Blue one .. it is really divine. Like I said, I would love to buy the Red Riva in the MP, but just can't really spend the funds right now given that we are moving house pretty soon!