MARCH 2024 Chanel Purchases

I dropped by my local Chanel Boutique yesterday evening after getting a text from my new SA that a new collection had launched - found 2 bags that've been on my wishlist (was told that the boutique just received a new shipment in the morning) and did not even know that they would have price increase the following day, i.e. today :shocked:.

1) Classic Mini Flap with Top Handle in Lilac from 24P
2) Classic Mini Flap in Light Pink from 24S

I am an occasional luxury bags buyer and my last Chanel shopping was years ago pre-Covid 2020. With another black mini top handle I got in end Jan-24 whilst on a trip in Tokyo - these may be my first and last Chanel purchases LOL....

Chanel Minis 1.jpg

Last edited:
I dropped by my local Chanel Boutique yesterday evening after getting a text from my new SA that a new collection had launched - found 2 bags that've been on my wishlist (was told that the boutique just received a new shipment in the morning) and did not even know that they would have price increase the following day, i.e. today :shocked:.

1) Classic Mini Flap with Top Handle in Lilac from 24P
2) Classic Mini Flap in Light Pink from 24S

I am an occasional luxury bags buyer and my last Chanel shopping was years ago pre-Covid 2020. With another black mini top handle I got in end Jan-24 whilst on a trip in Tokyo - these may be my first and last Chanel purchases LOL....

View attachment 5973366
Beautiful colors. Would you be able to provide more close ups of the light pink please?