MARCH 2024 Chanel Purchases

Super cute! Do you mind sharing how big it is and what style it is? Is it in the shopping tote family?
Of course! It’s about 10”x7”x3.5” (it’s more of a trapezoid than rectangle so there’s a little range in the measurements) - and has a longer chain strap that tucks in completely. The tag says “small shopping bag” from 23A, and yeah it’s like a smaller bucket/tote - here are a few more pictures!IMG_8065.jpegIMG_8066.jpeg

Of course! It’s about 10”x7”x3.5” (it’s more of a trapezoid than rectangle so there’s a little range in the measurements) - and has a longer chain strap that tucks in completely. The tag says “small shopping bag” from 23A, and yeah it’s like a smaller bucket/tote - here are a few more pictures!View attachment 5959797View attachment 5959798

Oh wow! Such a beautiful everyday bag :smile:

• Love
Reactions: lolasparks
My new mini 🦋 I'm so happy!
1000060622.jpg

And just because I'm never satisfied..... I've found a really big deal for two Chanel bags! I was looking for a red patent leather and I've found two! 😍 Which one should I buy? The price is similar (€3.5k minj and €3.8k medium), the conditions are the same! No colour transfer, no corner wear ecc, they're both in excellent conditions!
I already have both a medium and this blue new mini

1000060624.jpg1000060623.jpg