Marc Jacobs wrote me on Myspace....!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i swear it was him i am still printing the message up and i am going to frame it i am super excited... If he did send out an email saying its his assistant why didnt i get that email? i was one of his friends 1st.. post the email here if his assistant sent one out prove it

well i swear it was him i am still printing the message up and i am going to frame it i am super excited... If he did send out an email saying its his assistant why didnt i get that email? i was one of his friends 1st.. post the email here if his assistant sent one out prove it

we all think its cool he send you a message, don't get us wrong

BUT

she said an email not a message. are you on his email list too? do you have his (personal) email address?

you know MarcJacobsAMy this isn't the first time you've been slightly aggro while discussing something on tpf... im guessing you dont like to be wrong- so please accept my apology and after you frame your myspace message please post pix for me to admire. :hs:

That's exciting. Once I was convinced I had a full on conversation on myspace with Adam Brody. I'm not even a fan of his, but I swear it was him. My friends thought I was crazy!

ok everyone THIS IS CLEARED UP NOW! I wrote to marcs assistant I know him and he told me STRAIGHT FROM HIS MOUTH that he promises its MARC!!!!! yayayayyaya If you dont beleieve me go ahead and write me on myspace and i can forward you the exact email from his assistant!!!! i did the research and i found my answer!!!
my myspace is myspace.com/amylovehewitt
go ahead and add me and i will forward you it he says its him he promises!!! I KNEW IT

RE: Quick questionBody:its him. promises.

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: May 30, 2007 8:02 PM

So your Marcs assistant? Is it really him using his myspace or is it you running it and answering emails? Just very very curious. I am sure its him but maybe i am wrong... hehe thanks

adam brody? i met him in LA shooting the OC... hes a jerk... I know his brother he lives in San Diego... hes on myspace.. his brother that is... I guess its not hard for me to believe that it is marc because I see Jessica Simpson all the time right near where i live in Los Angeles shopping ive seen her like 2 times since living in LA and i have seen Ashlee Simp shopping at Ralphs right next to my house/ I see Jack Black all the time my brother works with him on Cartoons and shows... So its very much not hard for me to believe. Its MARC its not like its BRAD PITT or someone hard to believe would be on myspace... He said he started it because his 26 year old young boyfriend has one... You can go on his boyfriends myspace too... They like it/... they are just like us... SO its not that hard to believe... For people living outside of CALI or LA it is though....

:hrmm: So what if he wrote you a myspace message, and so what if it IS or isn't actually Marc? It's not that big of a deal. Really. No need to shout at other tpf-ers, or get SO adamant and worked up about it.

Marc breathed on me once, in person.

I do not understand why it's necessary to rain on someone's parade. The girl said this made her day. Let her be happy and have a made day. Whether it's him or not, her day was made and she was trying to share that with us and not to have her "made day" rained on.

:roflmfao: yes.please, can't you just smell me all the way from NYC? :lol:

There's no parade or made-day raining intended here... just simply pointing out that this is a place to share and have fun, not to yell and be so obstinate towards everybody...

no one is trying to rain on anyones parade here... in the beginning it was all smiley faces and i wonders.

sick4marc... i hope you never took a shower again!!!:roflmfao:

Status
Not open for further replies.