Marc Jacobs Quilted Bruna or Paradise Rio

:sad: bummer.... but the Rio straps I'm guessing are definitely long enough to wear over a coat?

Actually, I guess they both can be worn with a coat. It would depend on your size and the thickness of your coat.
The Rio is definitely easier, though.

Attachments

• coat2.JPG
    coat2.JPG
    92 KB · Views: 388
  • coat1.JPG
    coat1.JPG
    92.5 KB · Views: 326
Actually, I guess they both can be worn with a coat. It would depend on your size and the thickness of your coat.
The Rio is definitely easier, though.

You are so WONDERFUL! :smile: thanks for the additional pics.
So Rio is more comfortable to wear over a coat compared to Bruna?
I don't think the Rio is unprofessional, since the studs are just a few on the side.

I have to admit the Rio is more comfortable.
Actually, my MOST COMFORTABLE bag is the Paradise Amber. It comes in black. Have you seen it? It is the same style but in the north/south version.

my work environment is conservative, and i think both the bruna and paradise rio are work appropriate. i prefer the bruna a little more however. i just like the shape better. i have the quilted rio sans studs, and that's one of my favorite bags to wear to work too, but if you're going to be carrying it your shoulder, it's probably not the best option since, like you said, it awkwardly sags.

I have to admit the Rio is more comfortable.
Actually, my MOST COMFORTABLE bag is the Paradise Amber. It comes in black. Have you seen it? It is the same style but in the north/south version.

Acutally I have seen it. I don't personally like the size of it. I'm petite so it may be a little long in length for me. :P

so i just talked to the sales rep from my local department store about the Paradise Rio. She actually didn't recommend it and said the straps are not long enough to wear over a coat. :sad: So if the Rio is not long enough, defnitely not the Bruna. I'm now considering Pradas. Any other suggestions?

so i just talked to the sales rep from my local department store about the Paradise Rio. She actually didn't recommend it and said the straps are not long enough to wear over a coat. :sad: So if the Rio is not long enough, defnitely not the Bruna. I'm now considering Pradas. Any other suggestions?
I guess I have to disagree with her. Or maybe she is a different size? I think you need to try it on for yourself to see.

Prade? Not me, but I know several MJ girls love their Pradas too. ;)

I guess I have to disagree with her. Or maybe she is a different size? I think you need to try it on for yourself to see.

Prade? Not me, but I know several MJ girls love their Pradas too. ;)

I'm trying to find one local so i can go and try it on in person. I own a purse that has straps only an inch longer and it's plenty of room, so I'm not sure if she is accurate either.