Marc Jacobs Jen in white...

Simple, yet gorgeous! And it's going to look even better with any of those fabulous shoes you have! Can you pleeeeeeeeease take a picture of your shoe collection one of these days? :P

omg im so glad i came across your post. i just ordered the same bag/color from the nordies sale. it was love at first sight too... even though i haven't seen it irl.

so now that you've had it for a while, is it hard to keep clean? do you have to treat the leather before use? i love white/bright colored bags but it gets dirty so easily.

i'd love to see some modeling pics of it!!

omg im so glad i came across your post. i just ordered the same bag/color from the nordies sale. it was love at first sight too... even though i haven't seen it irl.

so now that you've had it for a while, is it hard to keep clean? do you have to treat the leather before use? i love white/bright colored bags but it gets dirty so easily.

i'd love to see some modeling pics of it!!

I wiped the bag down and used the Apple Guarde protectant spray. I've only wore it once so far, but had no issues. I have another white MJ bag that I wore religiously last summer and had no incidents with persistent use of the Apple protectant spray. I always made sure to check the bag over at the end of the day. The protectant spray is a must IMHO. You'll be fine. ;)