Marc Jacobs Jen in white...

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I haven't done a reveal in a while. I loved this bag on first site. It's the perfect white and it has such a classic shape. I know it will look fabulous with my colorful sundresses. I'm not a tease so without further ado here she is. :P

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I think I'm going to get some bag charms and a few scarves for her.

2. Such a great white bag in a great shape!! I know you'll wear her with pizazz, S-B :yes:;)

3. I'll do my best I:heart:MJ. Here are a few possible shoe combinations.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I have some red, white, and blue shoes that would look cute with it. I can really go wild with the shoes since the bag is so classic and simple. :idea:

4. :drool::drool::drool: seriously, girl, you have THE most amazing shoes! I am not a good organizer of closets, but if the offer to come live in yours still stands, I do bake a pretty mean pound cake :lol:

5. Aww thanks and I love pound cake. :drool: What kind can you make?

Well wait I'd never be able to fit into my clothes with you around. :wtf:

6. Such a lovely bag! You're right that it will look so pretty with print dresses for the Spring and with colorful scarfs. You have amazing style Southern-Belle!:tup: Congrats!!

7. That is one hot bag! :drool: I LOVE the Jen.

8. It's such a pretty bag!!!

and your shoes are AMAZING...omg...i LOVE the first pair!

9. I love the Jen - congrats, Southern Belle! The white/gold combo is TDF!

10. I love the shape of the Jen and it white it looks heavenly!

11. Such a classy looking bag, and perfect for spring/summer! I love your idea of dressing her up w/ scarves, and your shoe combos are amazing as always. The leather on the royal palais line is so nice, too. Congrats on such a pretty and versatile addition!

12. classy bag!

congrats!!

13. Great combos! Man, you have the most sexiest shoes in your collection!

14. gorgeous! I love your shoes SB, you have wicked fierce style... love it!

15. Such a great bag w/ so many possibilities! I'm sure that whatever you pair it with, it will look fantastic! I love your style!