Marc Jacobs Ebay Deals/Finds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard to find MOUSE GREY Totally Turnlock Clutch!
http://cgi.ebay.com/Marc-by-Marc-Ja...ryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
BIN: $130!!!!
MJClutch01-vi.jpg

MJClutch08-vi.jpg

is that's jun3's auction?

NO WAY! i know better than that!:yes: but i will ask the seller on that one for additional pics. i wasn't aware those were being faked as well. thanks weN84 for the tips:tup: I did think it was good to go though, as there's one of those studs on the inside lining to prevent full retail returns at stores...

Last edited:
as far as that orange palais royal clutch goes: i have emailed the seller and gotten 3 replies from her. she's very nice. the bag was purchased at the nordies aniversary sale, has nordies tags. I am still trying to get the zipperhead picture though. just thought i wopuld update here. i asked if she'd be able to include a photocopy of the receipt as well. if i get any more info/pics/etc. i will post here, as it's a good price.

as far as that orange palais royal clutch goes: i have emailed the seller and gotten 3 replies from her. she's very nice. the bag was purchased at the nordies aniversary sale, has nordies tags. I am still trying to get the zipperhead picture though. just thought i wopuld update here. i asked if she'd be able to include a photocopy of the receipt as well. if i get any more info/pics/etc. i will post here, as it's a good price.

Thanks, jun3! It would be helpful to have underside of the zipper and the leather tag inside the bag and close up of the MJ name plate would be good. :yes: Nonetheless, thanks again for checking! :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.