Marc Jacobs Daisy

I have been wearing this for several weeks and while I love the way it smells, its staying power is pretty much zilch, at least on me. It seems to fade completely away within an hour. I also ordered the body lotion but haven't received it yet (backordered). I'm hoping that layering the perfume over the lotion will help it linger a bit longer.

I had the same problem with the Roberto Cavalli's Just Her fragrance..and I loved it very much
hopefully I will try Daisy,when I go to Holt

I purchased this without smelling it the other day online (haven't received it yet). I ran to Macy's at lunch and they had it there! So I tried it and I love it!! Can't wait to get it!

I love it, they had one of those magazine sample in my lucky or teen vogue ( i think it was teen vogue) I love it!

My experience with perfumes is they don't last that long (the scent) but maybe its because you get use to the smell

I love it, they had one of those magazine sample in my lucky or teen vogue ( i think it was teen vogue) I love it!

My experience with perfumes is they don't last that long (the scent) but maybe its because you get use to the smell
You may also have dry skin; which doesnt carry notes for long. I smelled it and I like it. Kinda playful, but I dont like it enough to purchase.

I finally got a magazine with a sample of Daisy and I could barely smell it. From what I could tell, it smelled kind of like shampoo-- light and clean, kind of herbal essence-y. Is this what the edt spray smells like?

I finally got a magazine with a sample of Daisy and I could barely smell it. From what I could tell, it smelled kind of like shampoo-- light and clean, kind of herbal essence-y. Is this what the edt spray smells like?
In my experience EDT is usually lighter than a true perfume. From what everyone has said, it sounds like something I'd like. I'm going to order some right now!:tup: