Marc Jacobs Daisy

I read a description that said it was strawberry jasmine. Is this accurate?

The descriptions always make the scent sound sooo delicious and then I smell it and it's like :throwup:

I have been wearing this for several weeks and while I love the way it smells, its staying power is pretty much zilch, at least on me. It seems to fade completely away within an hour. I also ordered the body lotion but haven't received it yet (backordered). I'm hoping that layering the perfume over the lotion will help it linger a bit longer.

the lasting power isn't so great on me either, but i love the scent so much i don't really care. i just fill up a little atomizer and carry it with me throughout the day to respray.

i've tried the body lotion on various occasions because i really want to liek it since i feel like it'll make the scent last longer, but it just doesn't smell right to me. my SA is adamant that it smells just like the lotion, but it's a little off to me and i don't really like the scent :sad:.

My Cosmopolitan magazine had a sample of this and I quite liked it, especially since it has top notes consisting of fresh violet and wild strawberries, but I have far too many perfumes at the moment so no more purfume purchases for a while!