MAR/APR - Our New Bal Acquisitions

I've been a very quiet member lately, but breaking the silence with the bag that almost didn't happen...
The courier misdelivered my parcel & them when I pushed to find out more information just claimed it was lost & told me to have the sender file for a claim. Lo and behold after pushing a little bit more suddenly my parcel wasn't lost & was available for pick up at the couriers depo.
Adding to the collection an 05 Teal 😍

Fabulous! Teal is amazing, so glad you got this!!

• Love
Reactions: Brits'n'Pieces
I admit it, I was heavily influenced by @protein_ ‘s write up on this bag, I had to get my own. Also thanks to her for also doing the legwork in finding one of the oldies and posting it, too! :hugs:

Here is my new-to-me, soft as butter, light as a feather, flap bag.
The condition looked so much better than mine - TWO tassels as well (mine only came with one, @muchstuff's has two I believe, so I'm jealous that you two have complete Flaps lol)... and even better in your photo. :love:

Enjoy it!

Last edited:
I may have missed out on an 05 Turquoise (I suppose I'll never know for sure :girlsigh:) & as I [im]patiently wait for an 05 Teal or Navy, I can console myself with another 05 oldie I didn't know I needed in my collection.

Never been much of a red person, but I sure can get behind this one
The handles are darkened & a little soft & there's some some early wear to the edges of the bag's opening, but otherwise, it's nearly flawless

Say hi to my (new to me) Rouge Theatre City
Hard color to accurately capture and the sun isn't out today (I'll take better pics for the Reference forum)

IMG_1711.jpegIMG_1712.jpeg

Last edited:
I may have missed out on an 05 Turquoise (I suppose I'll never know for sure :girlsigh:) & as I [im]patiently wait for an 05 Teal or Navy, I can console myself with another 05 oldie I didn't know I needed in my collection.

The handles are darkened & a little soft & there's some some early wear to the edges of the bag's opening, but otherwise, it's nearly flawless

Say hi to my (new to me) Rouge Theatre
Hard color to accurately capture and the sun isn't out today (I'll take better pics for the Reference forum)

View attachment 5986311View attachment 5986312
Such a pretty color! Congrats! ❤️❤️❤️

Reactions: iluvmybags

Say hi to my (new to me) Rouge Theatre City

View attachment 5986311View attachment 5986312
The best Bal red in my book. Will never part with mine.:love:

Reactions: iluvmybags